England u21s (1 Viewer)

Otis

We should be 4 up already.

That obviously points to a Germany win. :(

England have had some great opportunities, but not took them. Playing really well, but this is worrying and you can't help but fear the worst.

Otis

For some strange reason we have now suddenly decided to start hitting the ball long and Germany are just milking it up.

steve82

I'm hoping Maxine Biamou is similar style to Tammy Abraham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Ward-Prowse reminds me of a mini Becks with his quality on dead balls. Not sure he dominates games enough though from midfield to play for a top club. If I'm not mistaken he scored his first senior goal against us in the FA Cup

vow

having to listen on radio, no sky for me :(

vow

She aint too happy bout it either.

vow

Aye. Can you let me out now, please.

Covstu

Fucking Germans and penalties. I was hoping we would do well to put more pressure on the full squad

Otis

Mental strength has always been a bit of an Achilles Heel for us.

The Germans seem to go into penalty shootouts with unwavering belief and confidence. We always seem to lack the conviction and you have to say you never fancy our chances in any penalty shootout against anyone.

I watched Redmond fiddle about with the turf and it was a bit of a giveaway that he wasn't supremely confident.

Sometimes you only have to look a player's eyes to give you an insight as to whether they are going to miss or not.

Captain Dart

Some things never change.:(

Covstu

What..? I am all for high expectations but is a semi-final really not good enough for you?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
sorry, yes well done. I will get the open top bus ready... We were very second best in that game, if your happy with that then fine.

CJ_covblaze

What..? I am all for high expectations but is a semi-final really not good enough for you?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not saying they didn't do well but they went out in the first knock out stage. Like another one of the FA's teams 12 months earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread