England under 17s (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

I'm not a big fan of England's GK.

Gazolba

I like England's number 12 - reminds me of Ruud Gullit.

Gazolba

4-2 pretty much in the bag now.

Johnnythespider

We have to find a way of these young lads continuing to develop. Not sure how but teams have to have a certain amount of home grown starters.

Gazolba

I'm surprised football is so popular in India. I thought their main game was cricket and then hockey.

Gazolba

Great performance. I hope a few of these players can make the transition to the senior side eventually. It all depends on how they are handled by their clubs. There aren't many English players in any Premier League line-up these days.

Otis

Foden is a class act. No wonder pep loves him, he’ll be a Man City first teamer this season.
Foden has the potential to be a true England great! Early days yet, but he has such silky skills and intelligence on the ball.

What a great year for young English football. That was truly brilliant! !

Otis

They really need to stamp out the pulling back of players. A yellow and a free kick is not sufficient punishment sometimes.

Yesterday that Spanish player quite literally rugby tackled Hudson-Odoi to the ground. The player would have been clean through. How can just a yellow card and a free kick suffice in that circumstance? And it was then a few kick in a non dangerous position.

Has to be straight red. Clear as day, no argument to be had.

M&B Stand

They really need to stamp out the pulling back of players. A yellow and a free kick is not sufficient punishment sometimes.

Yesterday that Spanish player quite literally rugby tackled Hudson-Odoi to the ground. The player would have been clean through. How can just a yellow card and a free kick suffice in that circumstance? And it was then a few kick in a non dangerous position.

Has to be straight red. Clear as day, no argument to be had.

I agree.
Was all the sweeter when we scored from the free kick tho!

Users who are viewing this thread