Euro qualifiers 2024 (1 Viewer)

Otis

England line-up for tonight's game against Italy

Screenshot_2023-03-23-19-02-40-12_4e3a4e884d35a3e473eec66b07ef8cea.jpg

Pretty attacking line-up I think. Especially with both Saka and Grealish in

Nick

Administrator
Kalvin Phillips who has played an hour of premier League football?? Maguire too.

Otis

Kalvin Phillips who has played an hour of premier League football?? Maguire too.
Yeah, that is the one odd one for me. Don't quite get that, but Bellingham and Rice works and I like the threat of Saka and Grealish.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Kalvin Phillips? At least Sterling and Mount aren't in there (though not through his own decision). Can't help but think it is going to be the same shit over again annoyingly.

Otis

Looking at the bench the only other option really was Jordan Henderson wasn't it for that role. Then there is Gallagher and Foden.

Not quite sure why Southgate picked Phillips here.

Sky Blue Harry H

How many games has Phillips played this season - laughable.

Defensive side of him coming to the fore.

David O'Day

Looking at the bench the only other option really was Jordan Henderson wasn't it for that role. Then there is Gallagher and Foden.

Not quite sure why Southgate picked Phillips here.
Bellingham can play deeper and you can then play Foden as well.

It's a negative decision from a negative manager. You could understand it if Phillips had played more games and was called fat by his own boss.

Grendel

Is this football or Eurovision?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Absolutely tragic National Anthems. It looked like she didn't have the music coming through at first, but then it just got worse, and the Italian one to follow was ridiculous.

Screaming Star Wars GIF

Sick Boy

Bellingham is a fantastic player.
I saw a picture of an England fan with a Diego is in a box flag - he’s got a death wish doing that in Napoli.

David O'Day

She's half arsing this one, if she d
Bellingham is a fantastic player.
I saw a picture of an England fan with a Diego is in a box flag - he’s got a death wish doing that in Napoli.
He's that Burnley weirdo who organised the White Lives Matter fly over.

No one would miss him

Johnnythespider

Bellingham is a future England Captain, they are targeting him for rough treatment and he's brushing it off, hard to believe he's only 19.

stupot07

Bellingham is unbelievable for a 19 year old. He should do himself a favour and not rush back to the premier league

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

It’sabatch87

Bellingham will probably be the first £200m
English player, has he got a clause in his Dortmund contract does anyone know?
I think he’s worth £300m at least!!

Users who are viewing this thread