Euro qualifiers 2024 (2 Viewers)

CCFCSteve

I would, TAA would be a nightmare as a defensive midfielder against good teams. His lack of defensive awareness he shows at right back where he regularly lets people make simple runs off him would be awful at CDM. He's going to fail to track so many midfield runners.

As I say though if Phillips isn’t playing, who’s the third midfielder ?

CJ_covblaze

My West Ham mates have all said he’s been abysmal the last few weeks and looks like he’s been running through treacle. Might be an injury he’s playing through.

Nuskyblue

Good shout. Not sure why Southgate doesn’t at least have him in the mix. Wasn’t he maybe his captain for U21s as well ?
No idea but his level of performance has been consistent for years and has arguably improved this season. He should at least be in the squad.

Tommo1993

We went in May this year for a lads Jolly Boys and it was about £200 so didn’t think the mark up was that bad considering!

I’m not interested in England home games, although one of the Euro ‘20 games would’ve been alright. I’d love to see an away major tournament game though if the chance was there.

LastGarrison

I’m not interested in England home games, although one of the Euro ‘20 games would’ve been alright. I’d love to see an away major tournament game though if the chance was there.
I did Germany 2006 in a clapped out Yellow VW Van with 5 lads in it. Stunk to fuck but was a great crack!

That carelessness of youth had gone now so happy to pay a little extra and go by plane and have a nice bed and a hot shower at the end rather than washing my balls in a campsite tap. 😂

CJ_covblaze

Very pleased with the draw. If we win the group we’re in the same area for most of the tournament. If we finish 2nd it’s 7 different stadiums. Can’t get much better than that. Train is booked and looking at apartments at present. Easy and cheap to get back when needed. Like who we’ve been drawn with. Can see the Serbia game being a bit lively.

Users who are viewing this thread