Eviction notice (5 Viewers)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

By destroying it mmmmmmm good one
It’s not destroying it - it’s gambling but not destroying. SISU have no money left. The club has no stability. They have two options… one is more preferable of course
1) take the L and sell to Ashley
2) sell the stars in January and hope we stay up… then be fucked in the summer when we have to move, the ST sales don’t cover it and the club goes, Ashley picks it up cheap then

Either way it’s different now, they’re fighting a losing battle

theferret

Oh yes it’s obvious from the general reaction it’s me whose struggling isn’t it?

What general reaction? Nobody has really reacted.

Look, pointless going backwards and forwards.

I will choose to condemn the eviction notice as an unduly aggressive act that was not necessary at this stage and which could be hugely damaging. I see it as an attack on my football club, which I have always managed to divorce from the ownership. It should not be defended or justified imo. If you disagree with that, fine.

I see no value is dredging up past Sisu mistakes, of which there are too many to count. It serves no purpose.

Colin Steins Smile

Miscalculations by all parties in this situation could potentially see CCFC expelled from the EFL. That's how ridiculous the current environment our club is operating and MR has to try and win a game on Saturday.
FG surely don't want to own a stadium with no occupants, unless their plan is to knock it down and redevelop the whole site.
SISU seem to be inept and just revert to their default position of act aggressively to any business or organisation that they engage with. Dealing with FG they are totally out of their depth and by not signing the pre-pack offer to maintain the Wasps deal until 2031 that would have ensured some protection for CCFC.
As for the Doug Kind deal - that only looks like a SISU move to disrupt the sale to FG.
CCC have proved to be totally useless and weak in their dealings with commercial businesses. They have consistently failed to appreciate the cultural value of CCFC to the cities residents.
If Screw fix sold ground to air missiles, then I'm sure there would be a lot of takers in Coventry today with the aim of downing a certain helicopter based locally.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I will choose to condemn the eviction notice as an unduly aggressive act that was not necessary at this stage and which could be hugely damaging. I see it as an attack on my football club, which I have always managed to divorce from the ownership. It should not be defended or justified imo. If you disagree with that, fine.

I see no value is dredging up past Sisu mistakes, of which there are too many to count. It serves no purpose.
Call it a hostile takeover… Ashley wants it, he’s gonna get it shortly, he’s just speeding up the process

duffer

But what have they told us? Just that the second deal wasn’t acceptable but not why they failed to sign the first. Thing is we get this over and over and the only constant is Sisu. First it’s ACL, then CCC, then AHC, then Wasps, then Storey, then Ashley. At some point the old “if everyone is a dickhead, you’re the dickhead” adage comes into play.

It's a fair point, but then CCC, ACL, and Wasps were all basically different cheeks of the same arse. At one time or another they've all screwed the club and shown themselves less than trustworthy or financially competent.

Post-admin, SISU have managed commercial relationships with all of our other suppliers and landlords without issue.

If SISU rejected a deal out of hand on the same terms and critically, length, as the lease that we all thought existed, then I'd agree that they're mugs and they've massively overplayed their hand. But is that actually the case?

This looks a bit more like Fat Mike throwing his ample weight around to distress the club, rather than SISU just being stupid. Both things are possible of course, either way I don't think we know the truth of it yet...

covmutley

Can't say I'm surprised. Two people own one thing, and the other owns the missing part that both parties want.

How did people honestly expect this not to get messy?!?

Ashley is starting to play his hand. From his point of view, all sisu have to so is sign...

Let's see how sisu respond

theferret

Call it a hostile takeover… Ashley wants it, he’s gonna get it shortly, he’s just speeding up the process

I'm not convinced he wants it, but if he does, he has no right to play Russian Roulette with something so precious to so many people. It's a very shitty play.

It doesn't end well. We're evicted, we relocate again (we have form) and the EFL agree to it.

Surely, common sense will prevail though. I suspect even SISU have had enough. Maybe he is banking on that.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I'm not convinced he wants it, but if he does, he has no right to play Russian Roulette with something so precious to so many people. It's a very shitty play.

It doesn't end well. We're evicted, we relocate again (we have form) and the EFL agree to it.

Surely, common sense will prevail though. I suspect even SISU have had enough. Maybe he is banking on that.
There’s no reason to buy a football stadium and end the only tenant.

hes a shitty person - got to expect it

Brighton Sky Blue

He just needs to get on the phone with a price, this way does seem awfully long winded if the club is really his aim

Grendel

We didn’t sign the pre agreement

Sky Blue Pete

The second half could well be true though couldn't it. A club with zero lease and zero sign of a new ground being built is somewhat less desirable than that he thinks he bought (he did say he'd looked at the agreement, and he thought it was still valid, didn't he)
Yes

Senior Vick from Alicante

What you basing this on?
The fact that he's gone to ground would seem to suggest he is not in control of the narrative, as well as the fact the FA have supposedly said they have not yet taken the fit and proper scrutiny test. Any new owner would be front and centre trying to secure the clubs future. SISU's gambling means we City supporter's take another kick in the taters.

robbiethemole

So, have I got this right, SISU were offered a deal on the same terms as previous before the admin deal and refused to sign it, on the off chance they might own the stadium themselves? Frazers didn’t own the stadium so how could they give a deal anyway? Now offered a deal that’s less than appealing and still not wanting to sign it?
Who would sign it anyway, Seppala as minority shareholder or King who isn’t even the owner yet?
What a total Fuck up again.

Sky Blue Pete

The fact that he's gone to ground would seem to suggest he is not in control of the narrative, as well as the fact the FA have supposedly said they have not yet taken the fit and proper scrutiny test. Any new owner would be front and centre trying to secure the clubs future. SISU's gambling means we City supporter's take another kick in the taters.
Maybe others have said how much they want sisu to just sort things out. Statement is from the club isn’t it. I feel quite sorry for those at ccfc trying to resolve things

duffer

It doesn't show him as a caring custodian for our club, does it.

The fat c**t cares only for himself, it's how he got to where he is. You've only got to see how he treats his employees to see that.

His only interest in us is an expensive bit of personal glory and a maybe a few quid in profit somewhere down the line.

Probably not much better than our current owners, other than having access to greater resources.

I wish they'd all just fuck off in all honesty, being a plaything for these twats is getting mighty wearing.

AFCCOVENTRY

Can we put a bid in for that stadium in Qatar made out of storage containers? Starts to be dismantled the second the Brazil game finishes

I’m worried who will come out of the storage containers? Maybe orange Ken is in there? Or maybe Brody? Or maybe that’s actually where Julian Gray went?

Old Warwickshire lad

We seem to be forgetting FG were the only ones prepared to put
£1.2M on the table to keep ACL going.
They seem to have built a relationship as such with CCC,and agreed to give CCFC the same deal we had with Wasps.
SISU started pi***** about and would not sign the new license, why ? I doubt we will ever know.
FG then said feck you you bunch of tossers,the deal is withdrawn and here is your new deal. It’s short term while you make up your minds what you really want.
SISU have been doing this since the day they arrived. So amateurish I am surprised they are still in business.

Users who are viewing this thread