Eviction notice (8 Viewers)

fatso

Well see I guess. They’ve got us over a barrel so we’ll have to sign. If it’s until the end of the season then IMO that’s a fucking. Should be the same terms santje original deal or GTFO frankly.
It's very unlikely to be on the same terms.
Why would it be? Ashley isn't going to do Sisu/king any favours after they tried to block his take over in the courts, also, it's in Ashley's current interest to financially distress the clubs owners in order to leverage a takeover. That's a tactic straight out of Sisu's book of dirty tricks.

The leak of the eviction order by CCFC appears to be a publicity stunt to get fans on side and direct hatred against Ashley (not a difficult task)

It will be interesting to hear any comments from Ashley as to why the notice was served, I'm sure there's more to this story than meets the eye. And the 85% sale of ccfc to Doug King arouses suspicion, not just because of the timing which is convenient to say the least, but also because he's got zero history with the club despite being local.

And why only buy 85% of the club?
And why the delay in getting Football League approval? And why are the FL implying that approval hasn't officially even been sought yet? And MR's comments seem cryptic about King's plans being subject to the aforementioned approval, surely that should be a given if King's takeover is genuine and not just smoke and mirrors.

Don't get me wrong, I have zero confidence or trust in Ashley, but I can't help smelling a big dirty shit stained rat here. And as usual the fans will be the ones getting shafted!

theferret

i hadn't seen that but it does suggest that that SISU are again playing silly buggers and Ashley is not messing about
Sign or eviction

How does it? They are asking us to tear up our 10 year licence agreement to be be replaced with one that last's for 6 months - potentially leaving us massively exposed. This is not silly buggers - this is acting in our own self-interest.

Paxman II

So CCFC played hard ball by not signing a revised licence to may. Rightly so. However, what will the terms be after May? I expect frasers want a far higher rent arrangement. Nothing wrong with that tbh. Afterall we got a cheap rate from a busted WASPS.

We will have to suck it up. Negoitiate well and get on with it!

GIMOC

How does it? They are asking us to tear up our 10 year licence agreement to be be replaced with one that last's for 6 months - potentially leaving us massively exposed. This is not silly buggers - this is acting in our own self-interest.

they’ve offered us the same contract short term to enable us to discuss an alternative contract post season. Sisu need to sign the contract and then negotiate after

JonesBob

Jeepers. Just read through these threads and it's a good job it's in the morning otherwise AA and the Samaritans would be working overtime. Keep you guys from high buildings, glass objects or dangerous places.

GIMOC

the deal on offer from Frasers runs to 2031? that's what we had previously, if that's not what is on offer its not the same

how many fuckin times.
Ashley offered us the same contract until the end of the season. The new contract probably will be different but instead sisu decided not to sign the contract and now we’re in a situation which means we could be playing in cov again

theferret

It is the same deal. I was told this morning and seems the statement from Fraser group backs this up. As I said, sisu playing games as they always like to

It isn't though - it expires at the end of the season. It is a million miles from being the same deal. They could absolutely shaft us next summer. It is an issue of SECURITY. Absolutely staggering you cannot see this.

duffer

We would also be happy for a function allowing us the opportunity to break,no?

Possibly, if we genuinely were going to build a new stadium, or if it gave us the ability to lean on Wasps. Otherwise not having an actual lease is perilous, as we've just seen!

At the point that ACL were going into administration, I would have hoped that our owners would have foreseen the risk of a third-party buying ACL and breaking the licence.

SISU's lack of action, last minute Doug King farce aside, just shouts to me that they really have no funds available. There was never a better time to buy ACL. Having ignored that chance, they really have put Ashley in the driving seat. All that remains now is to see how much both parties are willing to hurt the club in order to "win".

Sky Blue Pete

how many fuckin times.
Ashley offered us the same contract until the end of the season. The new contract probably will be different but instead sisu decided not to sign the contract and now we’re in a situation which means we could be playing in cov again
Hope we are playing in cov again

Sky Blue Pete

how many fuckin times.
Who are you?

olderskyblue

It's clearly not the same deal, is it?
Well, no, it it seems they were offered a new deal “mirroring” the previous agreement, but refused to sign, hence the new proposal giving time to discuss (and price), any new requirements CCFC have requested.

who knows what they are, but I imagine a new pitch might be part of it, amongst many other things.

David O'Day

how many fuckin times.
not the same contract if the length is different is it you dense fuck

hutch1972

Not read through all of the comments yet, but to me, this seems a cynical ploy to stop the current takeover ratification by the EFL. Give a contract to allow us to play there this season, and somewhere along the way, pop a bid in....

wingy

no, the license was only to the end of the season and not the length of the original agreement
if the changes at the end of the season were going to be in our favour could Frasers just not sign us up to the existing deal on the current terms for the length previously agreed and then at the end of the season say 'hey we can actually offer you a better deal, are you interested?'

I don't think you cut the term to a few months and start eviction proceedings if you're planning to offer better terms
Yes but how it reads is the initial proposal matched what was in place,has sat for two weeks.
And now revised down in terms of length?

SKYBLUES90

how many fuckin times.

Couple of things on this thoughand the statement from Frasers Group -

Why would SISU sign a deal before FG had even acquired the lease?

Why when we had a 10 year agreement in place would we now sign a 6 month agreement with less security for the future?

Im no SISU fan and clearly there’s lots of details we’re not privy too but surely it’s common sense that SISU now appear to not be playing ball

tisza

It is the same deal. I was told this morning and seems the statement from Fraser group backs this up. As I said, sisu playing games as they always like to
Time frame seems key issue. Same deal until the end of the season or until end of the original agreement? If it's just to the end of the season then it's Frasers paying word games not SISU. If it's per the original ACL agreement then it's SISU playing not Fraser's

rhino1002

as its a licence not a lease and it appears they can do just that
SISU have no where to go
they have been offered the same terms to the end of the season but obviously wont sign
do they just let the club die
I'm not saying i think Ashley is right to do this I'm saying he can do this and will

Nick

Administrator
how many fuckin times.

Yes, so it's not the same contract is it???

skyblu3sk

you really don’t get it do you? Without CCFC signing the new agreement we are not tenants. Simple as that. Sisu playing games with our club. The deal is the same as before. So they need to sign it then discuss long term after.
You say the deal is the same as before does that mean CCFC are expected to give up any claim to money they have paid to keep the games on outside of their lease agreement.

hutch1972

Why not just agree to honour the existing licence terms until the end of the season while giving notice that a new deal is required for ongoing seasons.

To escalate by serving an eviction notice is no way to treat the club or it's supporters.
An eviction notice is the only way to stop EFL ratification of a sale.

Users who are viewing this thread