Evil Fuckers (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Heartbreaking that. Poor little fella

Never mind they’ll get free B and B for life and if they behave themselves can get a pension and state aid to see them through their old age

shmmeee

Just kill them both now.

Also, why do so many of these cunts have CCTV in living rooms and bedrooms?

Says in the article they set it up to “monitor and control” the kid. So their own cuntery undid them.

shmmeee

Grendel

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

This was the one a few weeks ago when the police made a campaign and said they weren't in any trouble, they just wanted to make sure they and the baby were ok, wasn't it?

Imagine being arrested, and refusing to tell the police where the baby is. Pair of absolute cunts.

Brighton Sky Blue

This was the one a few weeks ago when the police made a campaign and said they weren't in any trouble, they just wanted to make sure they and the baby were ok, wasn't it?

Imagine being arrested, and refusing to tell the police where the baby is. Pair of absolute cunts.

Imagine caring that little about the baby that even after just abandoning it you won’t tell anyone where.

Nick

Administrator
Are they just working off them dumping a baby somewhere or killed then dumped?

It's a weird one as well, convicted Rapist and younger posh girl.

TomRad85

Here stupid posh girl, start taking these drugs with me is probably pretty much how it started.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

If she gave birth in a random place with no medical care, the baby might well have died quickly around then anyway. Then they probably dumped it somewhere

Nick

Administrator
If she gave birth in a random place with no medical care, the baby might well have died quickly around then anyway. Then they probably dumped it somewhere
I'm sure they posted pictures with the baby. I haven't followed it that close enough so it might be another kid.

Either way, absolute wrong uns.

Grendel

My thoughts are with the baby killers. I hope as a society we spend millions of taxpayer money so they can one day be rehabilitated and enjoy their lives with total fulfilment

Astute

My thoughts are with the baby killers. I hope as a society we spend millions of taxpayer money so they can one day be rehabilitated and enjoy their lives with total fulfilment
Sometimes you're just too vile with your comments.

All thoughts should be about the little baby.

She came from a loving, caring and extremely rich family. Her life was great until she met him. He took over her life with his controlling. He is nothing but a wrong un with no chance of rehabilitation. How many more lives do you say he should ruin before giving him the sentence he deserves?

Sky Blue Pete

She came from a loving, caring and extremely rich family. Her life was great until she met him. He took over her life with his controlling. He is nothing but a wrong un with no chance of rehabilitation. How many more lives do you say he should ruin before giving him the sentence he deserves?
He’s goading others it’s not his opinion

sbteapot

It's pretty obvious Grendal was being sarcy

Sent from my 6102H using Tapatalk

Grendel

I see “Charles Bronson” has had his parole hearing and let’s prey Mr “Bronson” is released.

He has been in prison for most of the last 50 years. This artist and poet is suggesting it seems from PTSD on account of being kept in solitary confinement for 23 out of 24 hours a day and needs freedom

He has changed his name now to Charles Salvador to show he’s a man of peace

He is a changed man. He once sold a painting so he could pay for his mum to go on a nice holiday. His mum was upset that Charles was back in solitary. He only tried to kill 12 guards single handedly

So let’s hope this painter, author of 11 books and poet gets out and enjoys his freedom. I hope one of us is lucky to have him as our next door neighbour

Bugsy

These fuckers need putting down. And if any one thinks different you are 1million per cent wrong in this. Poor Finley, monsters like that don't deserve children or to be alive themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread