Ex Player Watch (8 Viewers)

shepardo01

Callum Maycock playing in the national league play off final
Callum Reilly on bench for Solihull;
Jordan Maguire-Drew on bench for Grimsby.
Kyle Storer and Alex Gudger both local and have played local NL footy... as has Danny Newton (all Solihull)

Evo1883

I believe and correct me if I'm wrong , maycock was the player who replaced jodi Jones when he got his first injury at stevenage that night .. looked shite

CJ_covblaze

SlowerThanPlatt

I’d no idea how bad Norway’s qualification record is, haven’t qualified since the 2000 Euros. Currently ranked below Scotland

Terry_dactyl

I’d no idea how bad Norway’s qualification record is, haven’t qualified since the 2000 Euros. Currently ranked below Scotland
They went through a stage of being really good…was it really that long ago? Blimey.
In fact, those Scandinavian teams all seemed to be pretty good at the same time…at least Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
I read a decent book about the danish side from the 80s. They sounded like lots of fun!

rob9872

Tbf their population is about the size of Scotland and much of it very remote. Its where they should be, perhaps had a golden generation.

Also note for this thread JMD scored the winner for Grimsby to get them back to L2 yesterday.

SlowerThanPlatt

They went through a stage of being really good…was it really that long ago? Blimey.
In fact, those Scandinavian teams all seemed to be pretty good at the same time…at least Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
I read a decent book about the danish side from the 80s. They sounded like lots of fun!

Yeah they qualified for 94 and 98 WC. Their record is poor compared to countries with similar pop. like Croatia and Denmark. Haaland is cause for optimism though!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The Nordics are terrible at football other than Denmark really, an awful bunch in general these days.

The domestic leagues are a bit of a joke too, I even alluded to Blair Turgott playing for one of the best teams in the Allsvenskan. He is barely conference standard.

Torquay Sky Blue

Tbf their population is about the size of Scotland and much of it very remote. Its where they should be, perhaps had a golden generation.

Also note for this thread JMD scored the winner for Grimsby to get them back to L2 yesterday.
Bigger in population than Uruguay and Croatia. They're just shit

Tea & Busquets

The Nordics are terrible at football other than Denmark really, an awful bunch in general these days.

The domestic leagues are a bit of a joke too, I even alluded to Blair Turgott playing for one of the best teams in the Allsvenskan. He is barely conference standard.
that Haaland lad is half decent

Users who are viewing this thread