Ex Player Watch (9 Viewers)

SBT

Just to say, he played AM for us towards the end of the season and lots of people on here were saying it was his best position *dons tin hat*
He didn’t though! He just got forward more from a deep starting position. He was playing an incredibly effective box-to-box role, like Vik he just seemed to hit a Mario star power-up almost every game.

shmmeee

He didn’t though! He just got forward more from a deep starting position. He was playing an incredibly effective box-to-box role, like Vik he just seemed to hit a Mario star power-up almost every game.

He played behind Vik a lot more towards the back of last season than any time prior with us.

SeaSeeEffCee

Sheffield United fans turning on Hamer a bit now.

chiefdave

Send the useless prick back to Coventry. I’d accept 2m back from the 15m we’ve paid right now.
Quick Doug, get on the phone :ROFLMAO:

Viktor17

I see viktor17 says Gus is unhappy, regrets leaving CCFC who are keeping an eye on the situation.

Which one of you is viktor17?
There are many rumours currently. He has just moved out of house in Leamington. But depending what you believe he’s not happy - clearly their form and his plays a part - he was happy to take money in august.

clearly he won’t be coming back, but it’s nice narrative as rose tinted fans.

fernandopartridge

Football fans blame big signings shocker!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Hamer's at the Kenilworth Christmas lights switch on today which clearly confirms he's coming back in the January window ;)

Happy_Martian

61 minutes gone in the Notts County vs Crawley game and both County goals are ex-Cov. David McGoldrick got their first and Jim O'Brien has just put them ahead.

The Philosopher

Any one of them could have taken a chance on him in the summer and even loaned him out.
To be fair, this looks like good agent work; put him in a league where he’ll excel and then get a bigger move than he might have otherwise done.

I think Portugal only has about 2 or 3 decent teams and a load of League 1 standard teams making up the numbers. Like Scotland with warmer golf courses.

There’ll be a prem club or German club needing to push on in the next transfer window and I cal easily see Newcastle spending big to get a ECL spot or even Everton (if rules allow) wanting to spend to stay up, or even one of the big German clubs going for it.

There’s been a few big money moves from the Portuguese league recently.

pusbccfc

Vik has a hatrick. Unbelievable striker.

Users who are viewing this thread