Ex Player Watch (19 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair, this looks like good agent work; put him in a league where he’ll excel and then get a bigger move than he might have otherwise done.

I think Portugal only has about 2 or 3 decent teams and a load of League 1 standard teams making up the numbers. Like Scotland with warmer golf courses.

There’ll be a prem club or German club needing to push on in the next transfer window and I cal easily see Newcastle spending big to get a ECL spot or even Everton (if rules allow) wanting to spend to stay up, or even one of the big German clubs going for it.

There’s been a few big money moves from the Portuguese league recently.
Financially you’d hope Newcastle spend a fortune on him. For his career though, Bundesliga would be better.

pusbccfc

unlike you are your rather nausy need to compare him to haji Wright

Wish I could make sense of that sentence, or anything you say. Desperate to get personal on every post I make.

skybluecam

All this is telling me is the supporting cast of the portuguese league are shit

Rumours of Arsenal and Newcastle interest though! Blimey.

David O'Day

Wish I could make sense of that sentence, or anything you say. Desperate to get personal on every post I make.
it was like you quite simple to understand

it's nothing personal, it's just you talk a fair amount of shite that i feel needs calling out

i do it to other folk when needed, you can ask one of your made up "contacts" if you want

pusbccfc

it was like you quite simple to understand

it's nothing personal, it's just you talk a fair amount of shite that i feel needs calling out

i do it to other folk when needed, you can ask one of your made up "contacts" if you want

I assume you're trying to be funny

fernandopartridge

O'Day is right though, Gyokeres' finishing until last season was quite often a bit unconvincing. He certainly improved it over summer 2022 and came back striking the ball beautifully. There is no reason why other strikers we've got can't do the same.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

ceetee

O'Day is right though, Gyokeres' finishing until last season was quite often a bit unconvincing. He certainly improved it over summer 2022 and came back striking the ball beautifully. There is no reason why other strikers we've got can't do the same.

Yes. If you had seen him for the first time against Reading at the end of last season you would have wondered what all the fuss was about

Joy Division

Vik has a hatrick. Unbelievable striker.
Not taking anything away from his achievements and he is a brilliant striker, but looking at the opposition there and their line up, its league 1/lower championship quality at best.

TomRad85

I hope not, they've become a footballers graveyard like Liverpool were in the 90s. Prefer him to play for a big Spanish or Italian club.

Be good at Milan. Giroud is knocking on now.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Legia Sky Blue

I just want him to be sold to whoever will pay the biggest fee, even though I do tend to agree that his career would benefit more from playing for another European team than a PL one.

skybluecam

Julien Dacosta scored a brace today for 3rd tier French side Sochaux. Got bantered on Instagram by Jodi as well.

Users who are viewing this thread