Ex Player Watch (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Ambitious Crawley owner pays well. I suspect the contract terms suit Romain very nicely thank you.

You still NOPM?

Moff

Stokes house also available. 4 bed in Rugby

I didn't realise Rugby was the mecca for Coventry players. Sorry ex Coventry players. Have never seen them in the shopping mecca that is 'Rugby Central'
Anymore live in Rugby? as judging by what's happened they will be next to be moved on, sparking an ex player rental war. ;)

Joy Division

Bilal Sayoud has been on trial at Slough Town but not offered a contract there.

Hobo

Bailey Cargill to MK Dons.

Nick

Administrator
Fortune drops out of the league to go to Chesterfield.

This morning we have signed Marc-Antoine Fortune on a one-year deal.

He's a centre-forward who played over 30 games last season in League One. He has experience, hunger and desire and he will fit in perfectly well with all our squad.

I've been tracking him for a good few weeks and I thought he was signing for a team in the league above, but last night he called me and we got a deal done. He left London this morning at 6am and he was up here to sign at 8.30.

He goes straight into our squad for tomorrow's game and our squad is now complete.

Take care,

Martin

SkyBlueCRJ

A risk at that money considering he's not really done it at their level. Hopefully he can kick on with a manager that trusts him.

That's the price of young English talent in 2018.

If managers stop playing him as a winger then he'll be fine. I think Mowbray will get the best out of him. He did before after all.

PVA

McNulty on the bench for Reading tonight.

Squad number 29 if anything can be read into that!

GaryJones

£3m For Armstrong to Blackburn
Don’t think Blackburn have got 3 million - think they would like Armstrong but can’t afford him!

GaryJones

I bet the grass is greener though!

Users who are viewing this thread