Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Robins said he might of broken his toe again so he's injured.

Yes - possible toe fracture - only 3 weeks out, though - I got the impression that MR was looking at recalling him during the post match interview yesterday.

steve82

Former Coventry City coach Frankie Bunn has been sacked by Oldham Athletic and it’s reported they did this via email after a 6-0 thumping at Carlisle Boxing Day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Former Coventry City coach Frankie Bunn has been sacked by Oldham Athletic and it’s reported they did this via email after a 6-0 thumping at Carlisle Boxing Day

Ouch. Merry Christmas!

CJ_covblaze

Joe Cole's got a job at Chelsea. Great to see.

lifeskyblue

Ponticelli not in the Macclesfield team today, not even on the bench.
Don't know why. He just came back from injury so needs game time badly.

He was in the family zone with his foot in a cast. Said he wouldn’t be out long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

He was in the family zone with his foot in a cast. Said he wouldn’t be out long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think MR said on CWR after the Charlton game he'd be out for a few weeks and had returned to Cov to progress his recovery.

no_loyalty

Reuben Lameiras got a couple of goals for Plymouth yesterday, let's hope he has an off day on the 19th

Terry Gibson's perm

Agree, always thought he had something about him if used properly.

Mi always thought he didn’t have a natural position in midfieldand wasn’t good enough to build the team round in the 10 role but had talent

skybluegod

Bellamy has resigned from Cardiff U18s but refutes the bullying allegations.

Why leave then?
"I understand the need for Cardiff City to undertake a full investigation in response to these allegations and - at my own suggestion - I have temporarily removed myself from my coaching position in order to cooperate fully with the club's inquiry.

Only temporary by the sounds of it

Warwickhunt

Maguire drew signed for Leyton Orient full time
well would you believe that? he was being lauded as the next Stanlel Matthews cos of his ball skills, now gone into obscurity! its got to be his attitude that has pushed him this far down the ladder

fernandopartridge

"I understand the need for Cardiff City to undertake a full investigation in response to these allegations and - at my own suggestion - I have temporarily removed myself from my coaching position in order to cooperate fully with the club's inquiry.

Only temporary by the sounds of it

You can't temporarily resign a position. He's either suspended or he's resigned.

steve82

Looks increasingly likely Gary Madine is going to be joining the growing list of ex Coventry City strikers at Sheffield United on loan from Cardiff City.

Cannot see it being taken well by the Sheff Utd fans being a ex Owl.

higgs

Looks increasingly likely Gary Madine is going to be joining the growing list of ex Coventry City strikers at Sheffield United on loan from Cardiff City.

Cannot see it being taken well by the Sheff Utd fans being a ex Owl.

Good striker could do a job for us this season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Barnet currently beating Sheff Utd 1-0.

Leon Clarke looks unfit and way off the pace.*

*Probably still get a hat trick

no_loyalty

Looks like Kyel Reid is still at Chesterfield, I thought he'd been released?

Nick

Administrator
Same as fortune, think they were told to find other clubs if they can. Obviously havent

Manager has changed to though so they might have changed their mind

steve82

Neil MacFarlane is no longer the manager of Kidderminster Harriers leaving this morning following mutually amicable discussions

Harriers sit two points adrift of the play-off places, with just two wins since the beginning of November.

Users who are viewing this thread