Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Two of Reading's main forwards out injured, and they put a kid from the academy in the starting line-up ahead of McNulty, who is on the bench.

steve82

Marc Antoine Fortune, Zavon Hines and Kyle Reid have helped break two records at Chesterfield in the National league.

They are winless in 18 league games and sit in the drop zone. That has equalled the club record for the longest winless run.

Yet they are also on the best run for 12 years being undefeated, drawing 8 consecutive league games going unbeaten in all competitions for 11 games is the club’s best run for 12 years.

They won the opening 3 league games of the season prior to this run

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A Zavon Hines 90th min penalty made it a incredible 9 consecutive league draws, unbeaten in 12 games in all competitions yet extends the winless run to 19 league games

Seamus1

Robbie Keane retires as a player, though it seems the BBC forgot that he ever played for us.

Robbie Keane: Republic of Ireland record goalscorer retires as a player

I follow Robbie Keane on Instagram, the only time I have seen him acknowledge his time at Coventry was in today’s post announcing his retirement. The video he has put up does not include any of his goals at Coventry, there is one of his Aston Villa goals. I just get the feeling he did not enjoy his time here, maybe he wanted to go to Villa...

While I will always fondly remember the games and goals, he does seem to snub us somewhat

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I follow Robbie Keane on Instagram, the only time I have seen him acknowledge his time at Coventry was in today’s post announcing his retirement. The video he has put up does not include any of his goals at Coventry, there is one of his Aston Villa goals. I just get the feeling he did not enjoy his time here, maybe he wanted to go to Villa...

While I will always fondly remember the games and goals, he does seem to snub us somewhat

On the contrary I think he does hold some affection for the club. On Gary Neville's Soccerbox programme they showed a couple of his old Coventry goals and he spoke quite fondly about enjoying his season with us.

shmmeee

Well if you believe the conspiracy theories he was never really our player.

Calista

We may have only had Keano for a short time, but boy it was wonderful to have a player like that, alongside the other entertainers. All the talk was of the new stadium coming along and CCFC becoming a top club on a permanent basis. And I think Robbie genuinely bought into that at the time.

It was built on delusions of course, and within a couple of years it had all gone so badly wrong. But thanks Robbie for your brilliance during that brief daydream. And for the crap cartwheels :)

Greggs

I like Stokes. Good time for him to move on but always good feelings from me.
Gutted when he was moved on. Glad to see he is performing well for Bury. Was convinced he was Championship quailty before his injury!

steve82

Yes I liked Chris Stokes, gave his all every time. Glad to see him doing well.

Stuart Beavon too, grabbing a few goals.

no_loyalty

Ricketts looks to be set to be Shrewsbury manager

Still Wrexham manager at the moment, has been banned from attending tonight's game at home to Newport in the FA cup.

no_loyalty

Callum Wilson has equalised for Bournemouth, away at Man City.

Gazolba

Maddison scored what is described as a fantasic goal for Leicester.

Users who are viewing this thread