Match Thread Exeter City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (2 Viewers)

BackRoomRummermill

If they dig in like away at Carlisle we should be ok , a draw not a bad result , obviously a win amazing. This is a big test of a game , new players , a new belief , let’s hope it does not end in tears . Biamou will not score it will be McNulty and Baylis . 2 nil Cov

Paxman II

Win without a doubt. If they can't take the euphoria of beating Stoke, top 3 and a new star in Bayliss and use that to feel good about themselves then I don't know what else tbh!
0-3

Otis

Win without a doubt. If they can't take the euphoria of beating Stoke, top 3 and a new star in Bayliss and use that to feel good about themselves then I don't know what else tbh!
0-3
Should be truly buzzing. That win must have given the team so much belief.

Really hoping we can kick on from here and have an elongated undefeated run.

johnwillomagic

I think should largely stick with side that played the cup match though I would stick Burge in goal.
Bench looks a little stronger too than recently.

Burge GK
Grimmer RB
Stokes LB
Davies CB
Willis CB
Doyle DCM
Baylis DCM
Shipley ATT
McNulty ATT
Maguie-Drew ATT
Biamou ST

Subs: O'Brien, MacDonald, Haynes, Stevenson, Barrett, Beavon, Ponticelli

Londonccfcfan

Be interesting to get an update tomorrow on Barrett and Liam Kelly.

When I bumped itto Kelly before the Wycombe game he said he was 1/2 weeks away. I can only imagine he’s had a set back? You would think he would have been involved in the Under 23 game first which he wasn’t.

You would think Barrett is short of match fitness too.

no_loyalty

Hopefully go on a long unbeaten run now, can't remember the last time we did that.

Exeter 1 City 1 (McNulty)

ceetee

I assumed that because Bayliss was playing so well. Kelley was given time to recover.
I got the impression that for the heel to heal it needed rest rather than treatment

Nick

Administrator
Be interesting to get an update tomorrow on Barrett and Liam Kelly.

When I bumped itto Kelly before the Wycombe game he said he was 1/2 weeks away. I can only imagine he’s had a set back? You would think he would have been involved in the Under 23 game first which he wasn’t.

You would think Barrett is short of match fitness too.
Barrett only went back into training this week, hopefully a week more we have more to see from jmd

Sky Blue Harry H

Where is everyone drinking in Exeter?

article-0-13399485000005DC-900_468x370.jpg
At the Duck and Fiddle

Nick

Administrator
Liam Kelly and McDonald Both back in training I read that but was there any news on Barett?

Travelling down, trained twice but not sure if / how he will feature. No point putting him on the bench if he isn't going to be able to play.

stevefloyd

As long as we don't lose 3 points would be fantastic but 1 if we have to, carry on the feel good factor of not being beaten this year

Polar

Think it will be a tight and occasionally nervy game, rather like the last few league games. We’ll need a dose of luck (as we have had at times recently) but I’m backing us to at least get a point.

I reckon 1-1 or 1-0/0-1 with relatively few clear cut chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread