Match Thread Exeter City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

After the Lord Mayors Show this I reckon. Narrow loss.

Johhny Blue

I can remember going to West Ham in the 70's and even having West Ham scarves as props to get into the home end. Just as we got in about 5 mins into the game we scored and my mate started jumping up and down and going ballistic waving a west ham scarf. Cover blown and we took a bit of a beating.

clint van damme

I can remember going to West Ham in the 70's and even having West Ham scarves as props to get into the home end. Just as we got in about 5 mins into the game we scored and my mate started jumping up and down and going ballistic waving a west ham scarf. Cover blown and we took a bit of a beating.

I think i've uncovered the flaw in your mates strategy.

Otis

I was thinking it was that you don't wave your scarf these days, you just wear it.

AFCCOVENTRY

Kelly and Daddy long legs are back in training. Barrett should be on the bench today. Couple more signings in this window and with players returning from injury could be good timing for a push to L1.

mrtrench

Our problem this season is beating the teams at the bottom, the teams that are clearly relegation-fodder. We seem to have few problems with the better sides and for that reason I'm in: 2-0 win, both goals on the counter.

SkyBlueCRJ

Our problem this season is beating the teams at the bottom, the teams that are clearly relegation-fodder. We seem to have few problems with the better sides and for that reason I'm in: 2-0 win, both goals on the counter.

It's clearly teams that take the game to us find it more difficult getting a result. Whereas we find it difficult breaking down teams that set up defensively - it's largely due to the lack of creativity on our behalf which I'm hoping we've solved with the new signings.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
:emoji_zero: - :emoji_two: Nice away win! :emoji_heavy_check_mark::emoji_volleyball:

SIR ERNIE

Reckon we'll be up for this game, flying high after last week and now up against one of the better sides.
2-1 away win.

Nick

Administrator
Can’t remember how the game went for us the last time I was interviewed by CWR, but it’s just happened again!

Listen out for the bumbling idiot who hates having to think on the spot :D
Who got off the coach? :)

letsallsingtogether

Some tickets were going begging in the Duke of York earlier.

Johnnythespider

McDonald on the bench means he's leaving according to Twitter. Good team, good bench and now the defence knows where the goal is 0-2 goals from Davis and McNulty

stevefloyd

My thoughts too a much stronger bench and maybe we will see Barrett at some point when the game is won for us

Users who are viewing this thread