Expect another delay (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

This came through earlier (I sent the message last week)

thank you forgetting in touch.

We are doing our best to get orders out in chronological order. Unfortunately due to few size discrepancies within our delivery this has added an ever so slight additional delay to orders being dispatched.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service

skybluepm2

This came through earlier (I sent the message last week)

thank you forgetting in touch.

We are doing our best to get orders out in chronological order. Unfortunately due to few size discrepancies within our delivery this has added an ever so slight additional delay to orders being dispatched.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service

They really didn’t need to add the ‘ever so slight’ to the additional delay line :rolleyes:

The club are seriously shooting themselves in the foot here with the poor communication. I pre-ordered within minutes of release and still have had no communication which in itself is particularly poor. It’s frustrating, and although I won’t lose any sleep over it, I’ll think again about pre-ordering in advance (hence not purchasing the away kit as yet). I’m sure many others will be of the same mindset.

Julie SBA

got a shirt for my daughters birthday when they were on pre-sale, still don't have it.

Any other business apart from our football club would never get away with it.

skybluepm2

Club getting a bit short with replies now....

Press send on the tweet at 11pm when most are asleep..worry about the barrage of abuse in the morning.

Won’t be worth waiting up for anyway, it’ll some wooly response saying it’s ‘out of our control, not our fault, still working in chronological order blah blah’…

chiefdave

Club getting a bit short with replies now....

tbh I'm surprised they don't lose their shit at people every day some of the shit they get. my favourite is when they post the match day tickets info saying you can pay on the gate and some idiot will reply with 'can you pay on the gate'

Balli001

tbh I'm surprised they don't lose their shit at people every day some of the shit they get. my favourite is when they post the match day tickets info saying you can pay on the gate and some idiot will reply with 'can you pay on the gate'
It's gone 9pm and no updates if anything they could be getting way more abuse than they are

skybluepm2

Coventry City are now able to provide an update regarding the pre-order delivery of home kit.

Unfortunately, a significant delivery that was meant to arrive at the warehouse on Friday did not arrive due to the delivery truck breaking down en route. This was beyond the Club’s control.

Due to the Bank Holiday weekend the Club were only informed of this today. This delivery will instead arrive into the warehouse tomorrow, with items dispatched as soon as possible tomorrow and Thursday.

More orders have been dispatched today, and fans should expect deliveries over the next few days.

These circumstances have delayed some others orders, due to these orders involving a combination of different sizes – for example, if a fan has ordered both a Small and a Medium, Small stock not arriving will mean that the entire order is delayed.

The Club will continue working tirelessly with our fulfilment partners to get all pre-orders out to supporters as soon as is possible this week and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The Home Shirt and Home Goalkeeper Shirt will again be made available to buy online later this week – as well as being available once the Superstore opens.

shepardo01

Absolute bullshit! I placed two separate orders, one had one single shirt in it. (Other was mixed) Had nothing, order not even processed yet ... Fuming with that response!!

MatthewWallis

A few statements recently have felt very much like ‘it’s not our fault’. Even if this is truly the case, they could’ve just said on Friday there’s been a delivery delay, it’s not like they wouldn’t have known

TomRad85

Coventry City are now able to provide an update regarding the pre-order delivery of home kit.

Unfortunately, a significant delivery that was meant to arrive at the warehouse on Friday did not arrive due to the delivery truck breaking down en route. This was beyond the Club’s control.

Due to the Bank Holiday weekend the Club were only informed of this today. This delivery will instead arrive into the warehouse tomorrow, with items dispatched as soon as possible tomorrow and Thursday.

More orders have been dispatched today, and fans should expect deliveries over the next few days.

These circumstances have delayed some others orders, due to these orders involving a combination of different sizes – for example, if a fan has ordered both a Small and a Medium, Small stock not arriving will mean that the entire order is delayed.

The Club will continue working tirelessly with our fulfilment partners to get all pre-orders out to supporters as soon as is possible this week and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The Home Shirt and Home Goalkeeper Shirt will again be made available to buy online later this week – as well as being available once the Superstore opens.
Serious 'dog ate my homework' or 'my cousin shares my account' vibes.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

A few statements recently have felt very much like ‘it’s not our fault’. Even if this is truly the case, they could’ve just said on Friday there’s been a delivery delay, it’s not like they wouldn’t have known

Exactly. If they really gave a monkey’s, Doug would’ve given Boddy something to do and had him tracking the Evri delivery until it reached the warehouse.

Very unlikely this alleged breakdown occurred, but I find it highly unlikely that they found out about it just before 9pm on a Tuesday night. Will be in the shop before the majority of pre-orders are fulfilled.

Users who are viewing this thread