FA Cup 22-23 (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Awful luck for Wrexham, 1-0 down and lost 2 centre backs through injury within the first 10 minutes.

Evo1883

Wrexham fans singing , you're only here for the wrexham , to one of the biggest clubs outside the Premier league 😂

oscillatewildly

Shame they've got rid of that terrace behind the goal - Thought it looked quite impressive when we played them in that Lg Cup tie mid '90's.
Mind you, I remember the derelict grandstand also - That's had major improvement.

Terry Gibson's perm

Wow Wrexham get a long throw which he hurls in it comes back to him to cross and he lets it go out so he can chuck it in again.

Hertsccfc

Suppose that’s true actually. Expecting Waghorn and Tavares to do a job on the mighty Wrexham.
Yes and with Kelly and Sheaf in midfield there was so little chance of scoring. And we had Moore in goal and an unfit Dabo so inevitablethat we would concede. Robins really messed up that day, but we all make mistakes some time.

Tommo1993

Wouldn’t mind Sheff U sticking another 5 past them. Wrexham fans are doing my head in, shouting every time the tiniest amount of contact is made, as bad as some Cov fans.

Paul Anthony

Watching those highlights of the Stevenage game, some good goals in there but what a shocking decision to give the pen for Stoke's third.

Blind-Faith

Fuck Wrexham, hope they get obliterated in the second half. I wanna see Ryan Reynolds in tears at the end of the game, bunch of tossers.

And yes, it’s extremely sour grapes on my part 😂

Blind-Faith

Shithouse football , take that long throw away from them and they’d be struggling. Someone needs to nobble that Tozer

Sky Blue Harry H

That Mullin is a really good leader of the line, There you go 2-1 (they deserve it too)

Users who are viewing this thread