FA Cup 22-23 (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Do one. This just adds to the Wrexham fans’ ridiculous notion that they’d cope in the championship.

They are miles away and as soon as they hit the league ffp will kick in look how it has stalled for Salford

pusbccfc

Hahaha Reynolds going back into his box.

Will be 4/5-0 at BL

Alan Dugdales Moustache

They are miles away and as soon as they hit the league ffp will kick in look how it has stalled for Salford
There is no reason why they can't kick on at the rate they're going. They'll fill the stadium every week again. and they'll get crowds bigger than every other club in league 1 and 2 besides the likes of big hitters Ipswich, Portsmouth , Sheff Wed etc.
I'm not saying they'll win promotion to league 1 but I can't see any reason why they would struggle in league 2. It's not as if they're going to be a small fish in a big pond.

skyblue1991

If Wrexham go up this season I can see them going up again from League 2. Don't think the gulf is that big

They would struggle in League 1 for a bit but with finding would expect them to push on

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Hertsccfc

If Wrexham go up this season I can see them going up again from League 2. Don't think the gulf is that big

They would struggle in League 1 for a bit but with finding would expect them to push on

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
I agree and I suspect they will get the funding too.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Wrexham were actually lots better v SU than they were against us. I thought SU were terrible and still manged to somehow score 3. Wrexham's defence is shocking and they are miles away from the Championship - Would be super funny if Notts County pip them to promotion! MullIn (annoying c**t tho he is) could be a useful replacement for Godden when he hangs up his boots.

Tommo1993

Well I won’t be happy if that snoozefest has just scuppered my night’s sleep. Fuck me, that was boring (what I saw of it)

Users who are viewing this thread