Fair play or stop being a tit? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Fair fucks to him. Doing what he loves and living the life. Still think he’s a bit of a prick, but not cos he earns loads.

rob9872

Believes his own hype, shows himself to be a bit of a c**t but guess I'm just jealous. Would like the opportunity to prove I'd be better with it!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What is Madison's point ? Look at me I'm a twat, or I'm a rich twat?
Either way posting that kind of stuff is extremely insecure and attention seeking .

He's an extremely good diver though.
Nice facilities at Leicester to be fair.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Have no problem with him earning all that money, the supercars, jewellery, house etc but just don't see why you would feel the need to or want to post it all over the internet. Seems rather egotistical.
Perhaps he needs some friends.

Adge

I don't think anybody would turn that life down, doing something they love. Not sure I'd be that fussed about a fancy Wardrobe but definitely some cars.

Not keen on his dog's ears being cropped either.

As Ian has said, the whole "Player Welfare" shite is nonsense.
Think one of them is the must have handbag dog of the 2020’s a French Bulldog?
Again, says it all really-the must have Instagram fashion accessory.

duffer

Hate to be brutal, but anyone who buys a dog with cropped ears is a thoughtless prick, at least in my book. It's both cruel and ridiculous.

I should add that I haven't watched the video of Maddison and his millions, but as long as he's paying the right amount of tax on it I guess it's up to him and his club.

tom88

To be fair the dog with cut ears is a fully trained guard dog and is supplied and fully trained by someone we know.

tom88

You can get cane corsos without cropped ears. I know, I had them before they were fashionable.

I know you can and I get what you’re saying but there must be a reason behind it.

I’m not fully up to speed on why they get cut but these people I know who have this company supply all the footballers with their dogs

Brighton Sky Blue

Nick

Administrator
I know you can and I get what you’re saying but there must be a reason behind it.

I’m not fully up to speed on why they get cut but these people I know who have this company supply all the footballers with their dogs
Yeah because people think it looks good. That's it.

Marty

Fair play to him, dresses like a right gimp though and seems a bit of a bell but can't knock his ability and he seems to do more then his fair share off the field. Don't envy footballers at all, can you imagine the clowns he has to deal with on a daily basis, can't even pop down the shops without being mobbed by the webbed feet locals. Give me the money without the fame any day of the week.

One thing I've never understood is footballers in relationships. Young, famous, healthy, super fit, mega rich, literally have women queuing up to have their slice.

duffer

There's absolutely no reason for it apart from appearance.

Bluntly, it's mutilation and these people that you know are profiting from a cruel and entirely unnecessary practice.

They clearly don't care about animal welfare and they may well be breaking the law too.

Brighton Sky Blue

Fair play to him, dresses like a right gimp though and seems a bit of a bell but can't knock his ability and he seems to do more then his fair share off the field. Don't envy footballers at all, can you imagine the clowns he has to deal with on a daily basis, can't even pop down the shops without being mobbed by the webbed feet locals. Give me the money without the fame any day of the week.

One thing I've never understood is footballers in relationships. Young, famous, healthy, super fit, mega rich, literally have women queuing up to have their slice.

They do all seem to have kids really early too.

stay_up_skyblues

It’s cringey to watch but no different to “MTV Cribs” when I was a youth. Really no different to people who feel the need to stage photos of their living room/houses on social media with filters to make them look good either, just a different level. People of all classes do it, they’re just twats.

Sick Boy

To be fair the dog with cut ears is a fully trained guard dog and is supplied and fully trained by someone we know.

To be fair what? It’s hardly a justification; a trained guard dog doesn’t need to have cropped ears.

Users who are viewing this thread