Fantasy Premier League (2 Viewers)

Garlana86

I messaged about this in the gaming chat ultimately gutted i couldnt have 3 x Coventry players in the end with triple captain Gyokeres vs Man city and Liverpool (or whoever)

I'd be interested in joining, might have to have some Luton bench Fodder instead.

Bugsy

At least I will have some form of Coventry with us in it ... PUSB

Screenshot_20230711-232418.png

Martin180

Hope you finish bottom

Rock bottom
backing up homer simpson GIF

Garlana86

Didn’t bother last year because my PL knowledge isn’t great but giving it a go again this year.
I wouldn't worry, the information on who to pick nowadays is so accessible. You can just copy a template team, they're all over twitter and YouTube.

Tommo1993

Will create and join as late as possible. Neglected it last season as I was fully concentrating on sun dream team. Won a works league by over 200 points. Didn’t hand in my tenner and left the job anyway. So it was just for pride.

Anyway! Bottom place is mine, so you can all do one 🖕🏻

Chris1987

I wouldn't worry, the information on who to pick nowadays is so accessible. You can just copy a template team, they're all over twitter and YouTube.
Made the thing a little dull with the influence of the content creators last year. I usually fall down by steering away from the template as I get bored !

Garlana86

Made the thing a little dull with the influence of the content creators last year. I usually fall down by steering away from the template as I get bored !
Yeh ive lost interest over the years as it's got more and more popular and content creators are everywhere, feels better when you go for an outside pick and it pays off!

Users who are viewing this thread