Fargo Season 2 (1 Viewer)

SIR ERNIE

Thought last nights episode was a belter. Not many programmes have me glued to the TV but this has.

Think the last one was Kate Humble's Beaver Watch.

ajsccfc

I never really liked Kirsten Dunst much before, but she's fantastic in this. The fella playing Hanzee too.

wingy

It was!
I didn't realise it's largely written by a fairly large group,who seem to write a couple of episodes each,with the original writer and a couple of others staying connected all the way through.
You are a cad SE, if I'd have known Kate Humbles beaver was the last thing worth watching I'd have tuned in.

Mcbean

You boys watching the Bridge on Saturday night ( I know I am sad) - its about the only thing that comes close to Fargo for gripping stuff ie not knowing what happens next

stupot07

You boys watching the Bridge on Saturday night ( I know I am sad) - its about the only thing that comes close to Fargo for gripping stuff ie not knowing what happens next

I've recorded it, loved the first 2 series. Just need to persuade the Mrs to bugger off out for the day so I can watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

wingy

I
Yes indeed
Very good plot twists etc
Have to say though on tthe Nordic Noire front
Nothing will Surpass that brilliant first run of the killing
All twenty episodes of it :)

J

Jack Griffin

This series might be the best yet, not only is Saga Autistic but her new partner, Henrik has perceptional delusions, a problem which doesn't become entirely clear till the middle of the series. Them Danes & Swedes continue to be darkly weird!

Mcbean

Yes developing nicely away for two weeks so it will be a saga binge on our return

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

J

Jack Griffin

:( The Bridge and Fargo over till the next series. I'm confident both will be recommissioned.

Guess I'd better call Saul.

Otis

Actually, this was last night when I looked and upon checking again just now I see it's now confirmed as on Netflix at the same time.

chiefdave

Finally got round to giving this another go and I've got into it this time. Got 3 episodes of series 1 to go.

Users who are viewing this thread