Fargo Season 2 (1 Viewer)

wingy

Brilliant episode last night
No padding it out there.

wingy

Yeah thought the music really added last Nightcap say I've noticed any In the previous
so maybe there wasn't.

mechaishida

Nightcap, haha, sorry Wingy.

Can't say I've been drawn to Fargo the series before now, but with gaps in my viewing itinerary, I might give it a whirl.

Otis

Another fab episode tonight and all the previous pressure cooker simmering has now reached boiling point.

Loved the butcher's shop scene with the kid. So funny.

Can't wait for each episode, but never want the series to end.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I pained to get through the first couple but enjoyed the last couple.

Will watch episode 6 tonight.

Bernie Rhodes Nose

Oh no!!! Mike Milligan and a Kitchen brother. :guitar2:
Love the toilet scene with Ronald Reagan talking about his tour of duty via hollywood.
Otis would you've asked Ronald Reagan about Joan Crawford?

Otis

Oh no!!! Mike Milligan and a Kitchen brother. :guitar2:
Love the toilet scene with Ronald Reagan talking about his tour of duty via hollywood.
Otis would you've asked Ronald Reagan about Joan Crawford?

Nope, I would have asked him to give me the lowdown on Bonzo.

ajsccfc

Nick Offerman's character talking about how he wouldn't shake Reagan's hand before immediately doing so was so obvious, yet still so good.

This is my favourite TV of 2015 I reckons.

ajsccfc

Yeah, where Bear has his boys there to get his son out and pop Ed while Dodd is at the Blomqvist house.

The fella who plays Dodd is particularly good in this too.

olderskyblue

I've enjoyed all of this season so far. Some of it seems slow I know, but it's always building up the characters. Good episode last night.

ajsccfc

My only character issue so far is the Gerhardt girl who's off betraying them with Mike, she seems more of a plot device than a person. Hopefully that'll change in the rest of the season.

SuperElite

Tried to get into this but found it rather plodding. Watched a couple of episodes then gave up. Haven't seen the 1st series, but apparently it's a bit like True Detective in that each series is independent.

Otis

Tried to get into this but found it rather plodding. Watched a couple of episodes then gave up. Haven't seen the 1st series, but apparently it's a bit like True Detective in that each series is independent.
Yep, it's just a tenuous link.

You seriously have to watch past 2 episodes. You will then see that it is anything but plodding.

Nick

Administrator

It took me until about the 3rd to start getting into it I think.

wingy

My only character issue so far is the Gerhardt girl who's off betraying them with Mike, she seems more of a plot device than a person. Hopefully that'll change in the rest of the season.

Guess that's why they wiped her out.

Mcbean

Wingy you spoiler i had to act dumb when we watched it last night - she deserved it - Mike's buddy was going to pop her anyway - Is Dodd dead - was quite satisfying to see him being prodded

Captain Dart

Is Bear that sorta guy, he is the soft one. I heard no shot and saw no corpse.

Mcbean

I thought he was doing that Keith Lemon thing with the cast - banging it on the car - he could have spared her but she was responsible for the deaths of several boys

I like the lawyer - he's just like Harry Enfields character

Captain Dart

I thought he was doing that Keith Lemon thing with the cast - banging it on the car - he could have spared her but she was responsible for the deaths of several boys

I like the lawyer - he's just like Harry Enfields character

Nothing like Loadsa Money. ;)

wingy

Oh good not long now
2 episodes left.
Laptop tonight and just read they've commissioned a third series a couple of weeks back.

Otis

Another excellent episode last night.

So, just 2 more to go and there will be a big void once it's gone from our screens.

Wonder what they will do with a third series. There was obviously the link between the first 2 series, in that the first one had Lou as the retired cop running a cafe and the second series flashing back to when he was a young cop.

Maybe they will go for a completely different story in a completely new town, but the accents and delivery of dialogue (down to the area the tale is set in), is very much a big part of the charm of the show.

Be interesting to see which way it all goes now.

ajsccfc

I read that the third series will be a few years after the first and will have some form of connection with it, whether it's characters or references.

Otis

I read that the third series will be a few years after the first and will have some form of connection with it, whether it's characters or references.
Can't remember when the first was set. My memory must be fading, cos I thought it was present day.

Otis

I AM losing my memory. Of course, based on the film, which was set in the 1990's wasn't it, so yep, that makes sense. Guess we'll have an older Molly perhaps.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread