Fifa 15 demo (1 Viewer)

Rich

37.98 I think
It's on the link I posted ;) they seem to have come from nowhere and seem cheap!

For £2.02 saving I might aswell get it in Tesco.

Covstu

37.98 I think
It's on the link I posted ;) they seem to have come from nowhere and seem cheap!

Yes it was about that, i couldnt be arsed to go to the shop and get it but very suprised it arrived 2 days early!!

SlowerThanPlatt

The presentation really does make a huge difference to the longevity of career mode. Normally I'd be bored by now and move on to a team that I can work on or bring up the divisions but visiting all the grounds is really good.

Frostie

I'm absolutely loving this at the moment. Everything feels so much smoother & intuitive. The presentation is excellent (particularly for the Prem teams) & you can score some really lovely goals.

Really like Cov on it too, they feel like the real City to me, each players strengths & weaknesses are evident.

Covstu

Anyone else getting annoyed with the commentary going on about the world cup?

It was more the same talk about retirement with Alan SMith doing to 'only he knows when he knows its time to call it a day' blah, blah.

Joy Division

What are most people playing this on? I only have XBOX 360, most people saying not worth buying it unless you have XBOX One or PS4

cornoccfc

What are most people playing this on? I only have XBOX 360, most people saying not worth buying it unless you have XBOX One or PS4

Certainly that way if you play Pro Clubs

Sounds like they are watering down the old-gen versions to a fresh lick of paint even more so than normal

ajsccfc

They're at the point where they're not refining the 360/PS3 versions, that's just a new lick of paint from now on (more so than usual)

ccfc92

I'm absolutely loving this at the moment. Everything feels so much smoother & intuitive. The presentation is excellent (particularly for the Prem teams) & you can score some really lovely goals.

Really like Cov on it too, they feel like the real City to me, each players strengths & weaknesses are evident.

So you haven't scored many goals and lost 3 in a row? :)

Frostie

Ha ha, I do find it tough to score! I mean the players are quite similar to real life ie Fleck has great passing, O'Brien runs & runs & Reda is slow but a beast!

SlowerThanPlatt

Whenever I pick my bench, it returns to default while in game. Does anybody experience the same?

Last edited:

skybluebennett

Had no problems when playing the game offline, but going onto ultimate team where connection to the ea servers is neccessary is an absolute nightmare!

Covstu

The only problem i had last night was the guy reading out the results and fixtures. Every team he said was 2nd place for some bizarre reason!!!

ajsccfc

I absolutely hate this. They've somehow emphasised the complete lack of control you have over something that barely resembles how football works.

SlowerThanPlatt

Does anyone think defending has become more difficult and keepers are making more saves? I used to have no problem playing in World Class and hammered any side I can in Professional but now I'm having trouble keeping a clean sheet even in semi-pro and outright struggle in professional difficulty (though from time to time I do win by a goal or two). This will need some time to get used to.

Also does anyone feel heading, crossing, and corners have been nerfed, at least a bit? Overall I like it more than FIFA 14 so far, though.

Seaside-Skyblue

Its a bit more of an arcade game. The pace is ridiculously quick and players appear to glide across like ice hockey players. It makes me wonder whether the developers have ever watched a football match. The cameras don't zoom in and out. Its full of bugs. I think a patch is on its way so let's see if it changes.

ajsccfc

Overall I like it more than FIFA 14 so far, though.

I've gone in the complete opposite direction; I enjoyed 14 despite its faults, but the fact they not only remain but stand out more has made me almost resent this.

I really hope I just haven't got to the point yet where it all 'clicks' and I enjoy it, if only because I've signed up to play an online league and losing repeatedly at a game I hate more and more can't be healthy.

Covstu

i am enjoying it, it looks better visually and plays well too. I am currently playing the career player mode, it would be nice if there was more interaction with the club/manager rather than just play game after game with the only choice you have is to leave for another club.

ajsccfc

I'm starting to warm to it now, although you know how L1 swaps players but also makes the shot button a lob?

[video=youtube_share;zJNBZ-ak-sk]http://youtu.be/zJNBZ-ak-sk[/video]

$*(^%^£%^(!£

Nick

Administrator
Always looks good when the replays are saved like that.

On the PS4 isn't that easy to do by pressing the share button and can it be done from online games?

ajsccfc

Yeah, that one is from an online game. It should just be continually saving the last 15 minutes (this was sketchy for a while but seems to be more reliable since a patch) and then it lets you trim it before upload too.

It's so much better than the old way of uploading in 144p to the EA site and then downloading from there if it bothered to save.

ajsccfc

Oh no I didn't interrupt the game to do it or anything, I hit share once I was back in the menus. Not sure what would happen if you try it while playing online, I assume it just pauses like normal and gives you however long to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread