Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Bugger, don't think I can get to this as we are going away on the Sunday. I'll be able to see the replay though. I can see us getting at least a draw. I don't think we need to fear Brighton. I'd rather have them away than Wigan or Sheffield United.
Shame fella but agree we can win this one the day. My concern would be a replay given how competitive the league is at the moment given we are hanging onto the playoffs by a thread and we are then 2 games behind the top 10 which leads to the inevitable Tuesday night games. As much as the cup is a great distraction, the league is absolutely a priority (sadly)

pusbccfc

Unlikely i'm afraid, if a sold out following is expected from the away team then tickets for the home end will only be available to those with purchase history.

Good job I have a number of Brighton supporting friends, I could make some money off home tickets ;)

RegTheDonk

I think this a fairly good draw.
Brighton have been through just about everything we are going through and so they’re kindred spirits.
With sensible ticket pricing should be a full house with a great atmosphere.
PUSB
Agreed dad .... its bloody ironic to be honest, go back 20 years and its a virtual swap in status. Hope its a good day out for those that go, if the gate is restricted and its ST's only, fair play to them they put their money up front.

SlowerThanPlatt

They have 3 very big games in a row against relegation rivals before they play us so if they only get a few points from them they may play a weaker team than imagined

BHAFC2018

They have 3 very big games in a row against relegation rivals before they play us so if they only get a few points from them they may play a weaker team than imagined

No matter the results of our next 3 games (which will define our season imo) we will make 7-8 changes for the game against you, but bear in mind that those changes will mean we will essentially be fielding the team that got us promoted from the Championship last season. We are fortunate at present that even our 'weaker team' is still a top end Championship team.

fernandopartridge

No matter the results of our next 3 games (which will define our season imo) we will make 7-8 changes for the game against you, but bear in mind that those changes will mean we will essentially be fielding the team that got us promoted from the Championship last season. We are fortunate at present that even our 'weaker team' is still a top end Championship team.

Funny really, it's as if promotion / relegation from other leagues are not as important at the PL. We've got our own battle on at the minute but nevertheless will still put out a full strength team, despite the fact that by the end of the season we're likely to have played 10 games or more than Brighton. (It'll be our 5th game in the FA Cup to add to 3 in the FLT, 1 in the League Cup and 46 in the league)

SlowerThanPlatt

Question here. Would you rather stay up or win the FA Cup?

BHAFC2018

Question here. Would you rather stay up or win the FA Cup?

That is a very good question, we have been knocking on the door to the premier League for about 5 years (many play off heartbreaks) so having finally made it i am desperate that we stay up this year and get another shot at it next year to try and establish ourselves. That said i am old school and remember the FA Cup fondly as it used to be. On reflection, given the choice i would take relegation if it meant we won the FA Cup, it would also mean we are in the Europa League which would be some consolation.

CJ_covblaze

Conformation is on the FA site.

Otis

I don't get Chelsea v Hull at all. Had it been at Hull, yes, but with Chelsea at home?

Don't get that at all.

Londonccfcfan

Holy Cow! I didn't realise the TV fee per club was 250K
Jeez, its t be expected, if we were at home we would have been on TV, ah well at least they can announce ticketing details now.

Users who are viewing this thread