Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Could also end up with Rochdale v Newport. Wow!
That would give me so much pleasure to see Sky pissed off

CJ_covblaze

Haven't Man Utd had every FA cup game televised since 2006 or something stupid?

The Derby game in January was the first time in 13 years one of their FAC ties wasn’t shown live.

Londonccfcfan

they didn't sell out the third round against their main rivals Palace so I'm not hopeful of a big crowd for this one which is disappointing for us as far as the finances are concerned.
I think the Brighton Supporter who was on here said something like:
tickets were expensive, £20 plus?
Game was Friday night?
Game was on Televised?
It was the third round.

clint van damme

Game was Friday night?
Game was on Televised?
It was the third round.

True. Think it was a Monday which is probably the worst slot of all. Hopefully it won't be far off a sell out then.

wingy

they didn't sell out the third round against their main rivals Palace so I'm not hopeful of a big crowd for this one which is disappointing for us as far as the finances are concerned.
There was some reason behind it .
Think there's a history of Palace Rolling up and going to town If you get me.

BHAFC2018

Game was Friday night?
Game was on Televised?
It was the third round.

Tickets for our 3rd round game against Palace were £25, it was on a Monday night, straight after Christmas, on tv and following a fair amount of trouble at our league game and the expected huge police presence a lot of people couldn't be bothered with the hassle. I think this game will be fairly popular, not sure it will sell out but think it might get to 25K on the basis you bring the full 4.5K. Our tickets also include public travel from within a set radius of the ground (very roughly 15 miles). This in itself is worth in excess of £5 for many people who have to get a train/bus to the ground. When you factor this in, the £18 is very good value.

Londonccfcfan

25k plus, in a new stadium i havnt visited yet. Hopefully we give you a good hiding...lol, be happy to give you good game and come out of match with no injuries or a replay.

Sick Boy

Tickets for our 3rd round game against Palace were £25, it was on a Monday night, straight after Christmas, on tv and following a fair amount of trouble at our league game and the expected huge police presence a lot of people couldn't be bothered with the hassle. I think this game will be fairly popular, not sure it will sell out but think it might get to 25K on the basis you bring the full 4.5K. Our tickets also include public travel from within a set radius of the ground (very roughly 15 miles). This in itself is worth in excess of £5 for many people who have to get a train/bus to the ground. When you factor this in, the £18 is very good value.

Isn't it from Haywards Heath? So those travelling down only need to get a ticket to there?

BHAFC2018

Isn't it from Haywards Heath? So those travelling down only need to get a ticket to there?
Yes, free from Haywards Heath although if coming by train from Coventry, i would imagine getting a ticket to Falmer as opposed to HH would be no different anyway. Useful though for people driving down you can park at HH or Lewes which is often popular with visiting fans and then get a free train to the ground.

BHAFC2018

25k plus, in a new stadium i havnt visited yet. Hopefully we give you a good hiding...lol, be happy to give you good game and come out of match with no injuries or a replay.

Just noticed actually that we are only opening the lower tiers initially, the club have said though that the upper tiers will be opened if demand is high. I suspect one of the upper tiers will end up being opened.

no_loyalty

Just noticed actually that we are only opening the lower tiers initially, the club have said though that the upper tiers will be opened if demand is high. I suspect one of the upper tiers will end up being opened.

Is 4,500 the maximum capacity in the away end, if so could Brighton possibly give us more tickets behind the goal?

BHAFC2018

Is 4,500 the maximum capacity in the away end, if so could Brighton possibly give us more tickets behind the goal?

Looking at what blocks have been put on sale for us, you are going to be allocated the entire south stand behind the goal plus the corners there is also one block in the lower East not on sale to us which dependant on how big the segregation is you may get some of that as well. So i would estimate you are going to be allocated 4K - 4.5K but you will definitely not be getting anymore than that as all other areas (bar the upper tiers i mentioned earlier) are on sale to us.

Londonccfcfan

Is there any point in announcing the general sale window?

Season ticket holders should get at least 2 per person. And that will be the end of that.

Users who are viewing this thread