Selective memory

Twat

Otis

pre match interviews on sky
Plan a has always been to play at the Ricoh

Lying bastard. What happened to his new stadium

Selective memory

Twat
I thought in playing at the Ricoh he said 'That ship has sailed' didn't he?

Since then he has been pretty adamant we were going to play elsewhere in our own stadium.

christonabike

He looks ill. Joy looked similar recently didn’t she? What goes round ...........Yes but let’s not have another debate on the ins and outs but the sooner they either do a deal or fook off the better. Hope he gets help the scruffy c**t.

ccfcway

no debate to be had.

The fact there are only 8 posts, 12 hours after his appearance, shows exactly how much people aren't bothered by his comments anymore.

only one thing worse, than being talked about...........

I don’t think that particular comment was a lie. The plan was always to play at the ricoh.
However I don’t think the plan always was to play at the Ricoh whilst trying to break the business model of Wasps.

Last edited:

As I said I don’t think that comment yesterday was incorrect.
I think plan was and always has been to play at the Ricoh. I think we are still in the middle of that same generally unsuccessful plan. However now that plan is now been put into action again different people (Wasps)

Magwitch

Hopefully the rugby franchise will be out of the city in the medium term and an actual Coventry team can own it.

Don't you agree?
Don’t bank on that mate,
The fact is at the moment come May we are to be homeless serious questions need to be asked weekly even daily about where we will be at if the Ricoh is a no go, Fisher said yesterday live on telly there’s a plan “B” and a plan “C” aswell as the plan A, Ricoh, we know about, media should hound him for his alternative plans. He was the architect of the disastrous move to Northampton which ultimately led us to our current situation, he attends most of our games so each time he is there shove a mic and camera in his face and ask the questions.

Nick

Administrator
Don’t bank on that mate,
The fact is at the moment come May we are to be homeless serious questions need to be asked weekly even daily about where we will be at if the Ricoh is a no go, Fisher said yesterday live on telly there’s a plan “B” and a plan “C” aswell as the plan A, Ricoh, we know about, media should hound him for his alternative plans. He was the architect of the disastrous move to Northampton which ultimately led us to our current situation, he attends most of our games so each time he is there shove a mic and camera in his face and ask the questions.
He hasn't got any alternative plans...

Sick Boy

Don’t bank on that mate,

There are no alternative plans, I can't believe some still quote what he says as evidence when most of what's come out with before has never materialised.

higgs

What did fisher say yesterday in the interview?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hopefully the rugby franchise will be out of the city in the medium term and an actual Coventry team can own it.

Don't you agree?

Would absolutely love Coventry to own it.

Just don’t see it happening under SISU.
I think it is the same plan that keeps failing over and over.
In the meantime the football club gets screwed over.

Grendel

Would absolutely love Coventry to own it.

Just don’t see it happening under SISU.
I think it is the same plan that keeps failing over and over.
In the meantime the football club gets screwed over.

But hit agree Wasps are scum and we need them gone?

Grendel

It seems Don - sorry Simon - has failed to comment

letsallsingtogether

Well his mate has just brought liberty way so maybe a move to Nuneaton cant expand though because a Rugby club own the surrounding land.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I haven't seen the interview but I would think that he is trying to position public perception for something that is going on or about to go on in the back ground. From the comments here I would suspect its along the lines of "we wanted to stay but it wasn't our choice"

Nick

Administrator
I haven't seen the interview but I would think that he is trying to position public perception for something that is going on or about to go on in the back ground. From the comments here I would suspect its along the lines of "we wanted to stay but it wasn't our choice"

Just a shame the trust and telegraph beat him to it ;)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
true NW but not everyone is actually in a position to influence or direct one of the parties directly involved. To my mind there are only four characters in such a position regarding where CCFC play ..... Seppala & Fisher or Richardson & Eastwood...... the rest is just noise. Fisher has often in the past made such comments when he is trying to drive something

Ashdown

I think we all know here that CCFC need to play at the Ricoh, where the seats are indeed still Sky Blue and the rent and costs now quite reasonable and ultimately Wasps need the footfall from the Sky Blues fans that pour into CV6 to satisfy their business partners around the complex. They also won't want to alienate themselves from the Coventry public by making the football club homeless. As someone else alluded......... two out of town based hedge funds trying to keep alive two sports clubs for different reasons and trying to disguise their debts/losses.

chiefdave

People are probably overthinking this. It was Sky grabbing him for a comment and they only have a very loose grasp on what has actually happened at the best of time so any old soundbite will do for them.

Covstu

I think we all know here that CCFC need to play at the Ricoh, where the seats are indeed still Sky Blue and the rent and costs now quite reasonable and ultimately Wasps need the footfall from the Sky Blues fans that pour into CV6 to satisfy their business partners around the complex. They also won't want to alienate themselves from the Coventry public by making the football club homeless. As someone else alluded......... two out of town based hedge funds trying to keep alive two sports clubs for different reasons and trying to disguise their debts/losses.
yep agree although joe public still perceive Wasps as the good guys and Coventry the bad (or SISU).

Otis

yep agree although joe public still perceive Wasps as the good guys and Coventry the bad (or SISU).
Never had road rage before, but was close yesterday when I pulled up behind a car in traffic and on his back window he had a City badge, a Cov Blaze badge and a Wasps badge.

I'm sure some people just don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread