Fisher is threatened by fans (1 Viewer)

covkid69

i don't wish fisher any harm but i do hope the fleas of a thousand camels infest his crotch and that his balls fester but never burst :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

LastGarrison

Agreed - Thug mentality will possibly attract some, but will ultimately show up fans in a bad light. Not really what we want.

The problem is though is that Fisher and SISU play on the fans loyalty and passion for the club, hence why they feel they can move the club to another town and people will still blindly follow.

The reverse of this is that this same passion and loyalty may come back to bite them on the arse and if a section of supporters/individuals feel that by driving Fisher out may keep the club in Cov they may pursue various means. I think the likes of Fisher seriously underestimate the feelings fans have towards the club and that there is momentum building and at some point he/they will see a different side to this supposed apathetic Cov support they currently know.

rupert_bear

I am certain some nutty Cov fan will attempt something on Fisher or Waggott, who unfortunately is guilty by association. I have gone to footy matches for years and for a few hours on a matchday there are some quiet insane dickheads around.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'd say that his "you'll all come crawling back after three games" comments certainly counts as goading.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
can't condone violence or the threat of it ........... did anyone actually witness what went on ?

Nonleagueherewecome

olderskyblue

Apparently they were armed.......with squash racquets.. ;)

RoboCCFC90

The bandits threatened him with the Ock n Dough!

Nick

Administrator
Ah ok, so it was you? :facepalm: Or you were there?
Was this the same time he had beef with Brinner?

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

But why would Fisher exaggerate such a thing? What's in it for him? :thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
I would love nothing more than some little chavvy scally to go up to TF and give it loads and TF stick the nut on him and walk off...and it be filmed and put online!

Nonleagueherewecome

I would love nothing more than some little chavvy scally to go up to TF and give it loads and TF stick the nut on him and walk off...and it be filmed and put online!

"Fisher jailed for 7 years for assault" would possibly be my favourite headline ever.

RoboCCFC90

not implying he smokes or anything.:pimp:

Absolutely not however with Fisher filling his mirrors it might have distracted him, it would be a big enough of a distraction for me I am sure seeing Fishface behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread