Fisher live on CWR.... the countdown begins. (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

If the man stands by his word, the 1 million pound profit will go into next seasons budget so player budget will be higher than 3 million but not as high a 4 million.
The man is so deluded he thinks it's his work that turned the profit, when anyone with a brain cell knows it's player sales especially Maddison's money.
He is totally out his depth, and everytime he opens that smarmy mouth he digs that" I'm incompetent "hole that much deeper.
If we had a competent chairman I'm positive we would have made a five million profit, how the hell can you make just a million on the player sales we have sold.
Another note he should come out and prove they have spent 70 million, prove it smart arse and us fans will shut up.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Someone should of asked him what he would do if it was his club Sheff weds?
I can just see January now sell Stevenson,Willis and RCC late on and announce three loans like Wright,Hunt and Henderson next morning!! Thanks Fisher and Sisu !
As Richard Branson once quoted" By Putting the Employee first,The customer effectively comes first by default and in the end the shareholder comes first by default as well"

Users who are viewing this thread