Fisher telephone call. (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

I said better than Ramage.

Again, we signed the most players in the league (excluding loans as well).

From what pool of players though? Did we really need that much money to raise where we did our shopping?

Does PR currently get payed for playing football?

Nick

Administrator
From what pool of players though? Did we really need that much money to raise where we did our shopping?

From the same pool of players available to 99% of other clubs.

Mowbray had no idea what he was doing, the same as he gambled this summer and it didn't pay off.

He said himself he was trying to get experienced players in.

skybluetony176

Mowbray had no idea what he was doing, the same as he gambled this summer and it didn't pay off.

So 99% of other clubs in this league made better signings than us in January then? Did he know what he was doing when he signed AA, RV, JJ, JM, BT, RK?

Nick

Administrator
So 99% of other clubs in this league made better signings than us in January then? Did he know what he was doing when he signed AA, RV, JJ, JM, BT, RK?

Like I said, we signed more than any other club. I'd say signing somebody like Baptiste on loan from Boro is better than Ramage, even Richard wood is better than Ramage.

We also drafted in loans as well.

It was obvious from watching all of the games he had no idea what he was doing, that he was lost and he had no plan B. You could see teams had us figured out from kickoff. That Fleetwood game was a good example.

StevieM

To be fair to Mowbray, he could have possibly been speaking to many players and they just may not have fancied it here for one reason or another, distance from where they live, wages, what ever we will never know, but he stated in the press that he was struggling to get "men" footballers (not academy players) to commit to the club...why wouldn't they...I wonder?
Also as the saying goes "If you look in a dustbin then you will only find rubbish" 'bout right I reckon?

Nick

Administrator
To be fair to Mowbray, he could have possibly been speaking to many players and they just may not have fancied it here for one reason or another, distance from where they live, wages, what ever we will never know, but he stated in the press that he was struggling to get "men" footballers (not academy players) to commit to the club...why wouldn't they...I wonder?
Also as the saying goes "If you look in a dustbin then you will only find rubbish" 'bout right I reckon?

He also said he has been aiming too high over the summer for example.

Chipfat

He also said at some point They have to invest in players with the intention of keeping them. Anyway what does it matter who said what, he was fucked, we have been fucked, but don't worry TF blames the fans for our current plight. Although the day they walked in 16000-18,000 was a normal gate, the league above was our status and most thought the stadium one day would be owned by the club.

Forward 8 years and we are talking about what our 8th manager said, with 8000 gates in a lower league with no chance of owning a stadium!!!!!!!!!!! and TF still says SISU are here for the long run. I fear for this club, i really do, this forum should be full of ideas how to get these idiots out not what our last manager said who is saying what the other 7 said before him. When you see a pattern of individuals or parties creating issues in business, that is where you will find a problems. .

Badger

The budget is £2million or was at the beginning of the season. According to MV they were finding it hard to get players to come. I think that was August while the window was still open.

trevelfarandwide

Copy and paste from a CCFC fan FB page.

Just spoke to Tim Fisher,

1. SISU do not and will not sell.
2. Ryton has to go forth better of the club.
3. More cloth to be cut to keep the club sustainable.
4. There will more interaction with fans from TF from now as of Next werk.
5. The club from now has to make its self pay, there will be no more investment from SISU.
6. Fans need to forget about SISU and concentrate supporting the club the fans are killing it not SISU.
8. TF only want the best for the club ( Really )
9. He asked me for support ( never )
10. He said no real fan would boycott there club.

So basically, we take this as 'we will bleed this club dry to recoup our losses, then it's oblivion.'

Oh and Fishface can go and insert Joy into his anus, this fool is laughable.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

the budget is nowhere near bottom. anyone saying so must be a council lover
You work for the Council, that makes you a council lover doesn't it. lol :smuggrin:

covman

Even if we humour you Nick and pretend it was all Mowbray's fault, it was still SISU who put him, and the last several managers in charge! If they can't find a half decent manager to get us out of league 1 then they are clearly inept. NOPM

Nick

Administrator
Even if we humour you Nick and pretend it was all Mowbray's fault, it was still SISU who put him, and the last several managers in charge! If they can't find a half decent manager to get us out of league 1 then they are clearly inept. NOPM
Yawn.

You could humour me and talk about football if you want?

covman

Yawn.

You could humour me and talk about football if you want?
Get an early night Nick.

This thread is not about football. Check out the title. I thought someone who runs a website would have understood this.

Nick

Administrator
Get an early night Nick.

This thread is not about football. Check out the title. I thought someone who runs a website would have understood this.
Ah, just that you signed up on a football site and haven't made any posts about football?

If it's sisus fault Mowbray screwed certain things up then surely we have to go up and blame the people who brought sisu here?

If only life was as black and white as people keep trying to make out.

covman

Ah, just that you signed up on a football site and haven't made any posts about football?

If it's sisus fault Mowbray screwed certain things up then surely we have to go up and blame the people who brought sisu here?

If only life was as black and white as people keep trying to make out.
I long for the day we can talk about football again I really do. Unfortunately we have been forced into the position, where to save our club, we have to talk about the politics of it.

Have you heard of 'accountability' Nick? You cannot run a business or company and not be accountable for senior management mistakes!

oldfiver

I long for the day we can talk about football again I really do. Unfortunately we have been forced into the position, where to save our club, we have to talk about the politics of it.

Have you heard of 'accountability' Nick? You cannot run a business or company and not be accountable for senior management mistakes!

British Home Stores?
Northern Rock?
etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread