Fm2013 (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

got cov up to 4th yesterday

seems i was wrong about being in march, it was jan 2nd when i returned to the game

brought in schlupp,norwood,ness,tonge and huge ephraim on loan on final day

my midfield is great but forwards not scoring cnsistently at all, schlupp has has managed 3 in 3 though i guess

relying on christie/clarke/hussey and kilbane as wing backs too which is not ideal but oh well

hoping to keep pushing for autos

urbanbushmonkey

Playing the handheld version on tablet, probably a lot easier but fun nonetheless.

Started my current game on the way up to Carlisle a few weeks ago.

Currently 17th in the Prem with Havant and Waterlooville, only out of the drop zone on goal difference.

Seasons have gone:

BSS: 1st, semi-final FA Trophy.
BSP: 2nd (by 1 point, up through playoffs and won fa trophy)
L2: 3rd (won JPT 2-1 against Coventry)
L1: 4th (retained JPT, up through playoffs)
CH: 6th, board wanted me to avoid relegation, snuck into playoffs on the last day.
Prem: 17th currently, won the League Cup... rounds 2,3 and semi-final were won on penalties.

No cheating, just a lot of luck and some shrewd signings like Max Clayton and AJ Leitch-smith for £400k from Crewe.

skybluegod

got promoted to the premier league no cheating in second season. BRW who i got on a free scoring 20 goals and elliot scoring 15. just brought keogh turner craine fox and norwood back to the club.

P.S. Anyone know if there is a transfer update?

skybluejelly

got promoted to the premier league no cheating in second season. BRW who i got on a free scoring 20 goals and elliot scoring 15. just brought keogh turner craine fox and norwood back to the club.

P.S. Anyone know if there is a transfer update?
yes i done the same

urbanbushmonkey

Seasons have gone:

BSS: 1st, semi-final FA Trophy.
BSP: 2nd (by 1 point, up through playoffs and won fa trophy)
L2: 3rd (won JPT 2-1 against Coventry)
L1: 4th (retained JPT, up through playoffs)
CH: 6th, board wanted me to avoid relegation, snuck into playoffs on the last day.
Prem: 17th currently, won the League Cup... rounds 2,3 and semi-final were won on penalties.

Finished last season in 17th.

This season I have progressed from my europa league group in second place (2 wins, 3 draws, 1 defeat), am currently in the semi-finals of the league cup and am in 16th place....

Three defeats in a row and BOOM... sacked.

You'd think the board would be grateful but noooooo, it's like the club is being run by Mike McGinnity.

ajsccfc

It's getting weirder.

akqeYeM.png

LewSkyBlue

if starting a new season. theres a young player in brazil Adryan think he is 17/18 got a fee release clause of 875k. absolute wonderkid. gets even better after 2/3 seasons. if you dont manage to sign him straight awayu he gets a new contract with a 20m ish release

dave1903

Ive been playing it a fair bit on and off the last few months
Im in something like 2030 and ive just won back to back premier league titles, prior to that i won the champions league 2 seasons in a row
Ive also currently got something silly like 140mil in transfer funds that ive built up.

dont think cov will be replicating this anytime soon

scroobiustom

new update now so best start all over again...

stevo_ccfc

Started at Cov, got promoted to the championship, got offered the wolfsburg job. They were in the German second division, got them promoted now I'm battling a financial crisis whilst trying to keep them up... Just started my second full season in Germany it's going too be interesting

LewSkyBlue

Started a new season on the update with Spurs:
1st season won PL and Europa Lge (knowcked out of capitol cup by blackpool in 3rd round and fa cup 3rd round knocked out by west brom :'( )
2nd season won Commuinity shield, Euro Super Cup, Champs League, Premier League and League cup (got to fa cup 4th round and knocked out by Cardiff)
3rd season so far: Super cup and Community shield.....I want the FA Cup this year!!!

stevo_ccfc

Really struggling whilst playing 4231 so switched to a Barcelona inspired high pressing high tempo 3 1 2 1 3 now my attacking play has improved massively and my fortunes have turned around

WillieStanley

Is the mobile version anywhere near as good as the PC. Hardly ever get time on my computer but I can see myself tapping away at the phone!

TheRoyalScam

Just got this message:

"Your board has failed to keep player registrations and the 'golden shares' in the same holding company, and has put the company holding the 'golden shares' into administration.

There will be an immediate 10 point penalty sending your club into a relegation place from which it is now impossible to escape.

If, as looks likely, it is discovered that your board has been economical with the truth regarding the reason for transferring the player registrations and other assets from company to company (e.g. to put only the part of the business that owes £1.3m rent to your stadium owners into administration), then you will start next season in Blue Square Northern League with a minimum 25 point deduction.

You cannot train because your board has sold your training ground to Leamington Town FC."

ajsccfc

Now what are you going to do without your sugar daddy

I've somehow still got a huge wage budget. It's possible that I'm now successful enough to be self-sustaining?

Or I'll quit in disgust when I can't offer someone £225k per week any more.

stevo_ccfc

I've somehow still got a huge wage budget. It's possible that I'm now successful enough to be self-sustaining?

Or I'll quit in disgust when I can't offer someone £225k per week any more.

Interesting thats what I'm trying with wolfsburg, every season I've had to sell players by Christmas to keep afloat, this season I've made it to Feb before the money ran out. If I can get European qualification I'll hopefully get better sponsorship etc and not have to sell the family silver

ajsccfc

Start of the season without Niko throwing £40m a month at me any more:

Community Shield: 2-0 vs Peterborough
PL: 5-0 vs Swansea
PL: 3-0 @ Watford
PL: 1-0 vs Spurs
Champions League: 3-0 vs Leverkusen
PL: 7-0 @ Man City
PL: 0-3 @ Peterborough

How do I put out a side that brutalise Man City and then do that next game? I need a new £75m rightback.

skybluegod

I started again with updated team and started the season on fire went on 20 game unbeaten streak without cheating beat Chelsea and Fulham however it has faded out now and my lead at the top is down to 3 points and we are drawing a lot of games now

skybluegod

Got promoted and despite my objective to avoid relegation I got to the play offs but lost to wolves 4-1 overall so going into my third season now

scroobiustom

In my 5th with Dover - we are in league 2 (2nd season) Cov have got Di Canio in charge and are in Champ, following a buy out by Steve Gibson!

Next season I think Cov will be coming the Crabble Ground (great name!)

ajsccfc

My transfer budget was bumped back up to a healthy £40m or so that I don't use anyway, so panic is over. I romped the league with furlongs to spare but followed my Champions League final debut loss to Man Utd by doing the same against Arsenal. Currently a good 8pts clear after 12 games of the Prem, so Europe is my Everest. I'll probably beat Milan and Madrid and then lose to Millwall.

ajsccfc

Picture the scene. Man Utd on 87 pts after 37 games, me on 82 after 36, nowhere near them on goal difference.

Away at Wolves, who go 2-0 up. I pull out the Churchilian team-talk of a lifetime (players love that dog) and we pull it out of the bag to take a 3-2 lead. Then hari-kiri as Wolves get a penalty in the 94th minute - saved!

2Zbmpf5.png

I hammer Middlesbrough on the last day and they lose at Man City in the last minute[/i] to give me a fourth consecutive Premier League title.

gXfNIzt.jpg

GUQU1Yv.png

Wolves and Boro both go down.

m6dnHzU.jpg

I couldn't have scripted it better.

scroobiustom

Should download the logos though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread