Free gift with home shirt (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

It really is poor.

We need all the money we can get. If I was the club, as well as issuing the apology on behalf of Nike, I would run some sort of “signed away shirt” for the first 200 who buy one, just to ensure that fans don’t cancel their order as they are being offered the chance to do so.

Alkhen

Atleast we have a supply for our players to wear. Forest Green are playing their home games in a hastily prepared 3rd kit.

Seems to be problem with teams wanting nonstandard colours.

wonder if Joy will send Nike a shitty Facebook message liek Dale Vince has to Hummel
upload_2018-8-14_12-35-57.png

Covstu

It really is poor.

We need all the money we can get. If I was the club, as well as issuing the apology on behalf of Nike, I would run some sort of “signed away shirt” for the first 200 who buy one, just to ensure that fans don’t cancel their order as they are being offered the chance to do so.
They did yesterday didn't they???

Alkhen

FGR have binned off hummel for failing to meet their ordera and gone with a firm i have never heard of, fair play to them.

skyblueelephant76

I've had an email from Royal mail this morning saying my order from Coventry city shop will be delivered today. I haven't ordered anything else so it must be the kit, although it was supposed to be delivered to the shop for collection and not my home where the delivery is coming.

Anyone else waiting for the home shirt had an email?

Nick

Administrator
I've read they are sending random training shirts out to people to say sorry. It could be one of those

Covstu

The season is going to be over with when these kits arrive! Glad I got ours early doors.

Do we have this one for 2 years?

BornSlippySkyBlue

I've read they are sending random training shirts out to people to say sorry. It could be one of those
I ordered one for my son last week and today got a delivery of the sock, shorts and a Sky blue, short-sleeved,Nike training top.

So now he gets the kit, a free gift (football) and a free-top.

Must be costing someone a fortune...

Nick

Administrator
I ordered one for my son last week and today got a delivery of the sock, shorts and a Sky blue, short-sleeved,Nike training top.

Would think Nike.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"Free gift with home shirt"
Sorry to be picky, but this is one phrase I hate seeing! If something is a "gift", then it's FREE! If something is "free", then it's also a GIFT! It can't be both!
"Free gift"?? GRRR!!!!
Rant over!

Essexrobbie

Got a parcel today and as I ripped it open I saw the sky blue and Cov badge and thought Yessss its arrived ….but no ...its a nike training top. Quite nice to be going on with but not what I've been waiting for.

GaryJones

To be fair, they couldn’t have ordered many for us to have sold out already. I went up for one in the week to be told they didn’t have the size I needed and ‘to keep an eye out online’
That must be a problem when you need XXXL.:happy:

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Yup, same as. Boy is pretty chuffed with the training top tbf!

GaryJones

Waiting for two full kits for my youngsters...no idea when they will arrive, as all I was given was a confirmation of payment by the club. Hopefully it'll be soon so Somerset can dazzle in sky blue!
By the time they arrive we will be top of the table and we will all be millionaires Rodney!

Somerset Sky Blue

Typically, email from post office to say I have a delivery today from ccfc, I will update later with contents...a bit like Christmas and rushing home to open!
I collected from post office today and like others, it was the actual socks and shorts, coupled with a nice sky blue Nike training top, and a note to say the free item and actual shirt will be delivered asap.
Two extremely happy kids!

Somerset Sky Blue

Delighted kids today - two shirts and two footballs arrived AND another bonus, a Nike heritage bag, that my wife has taken!
Not bad, as they also received the bonus training top a few weeks ago!

rob9872

"Free gift with home shirt"
Sorry to be picky, but this is one phrase I hate seeing! If something is a "gift", then it's FREE! If something is "free", then it's also a GIFT! It can't be both!
"Free gift"?? GRRR!!!!
Rant over!
I'd like to again reiterate that the free gift which stops me being completely naked was excellent advance planning from Nike ;)

cov4theprem

Our 2’s kits arrived today. We ordered Nike baseball caps but got another 2 training tops instead - same as the ones they sent before. Nice gesture but would have preferred the caps

Users who are viewing this thread