Gary Hoffman (1 Viewer)

Godiva

Your maths ain't that good mate KD went about 15 weeks ago not months ...

KD left 7 month ago almost to the date. That's more like 32 weeks.
So your math is not too impressive either.

Grendel

SISU are finished here. They have nowhere to go, no real money coming in, the prospect of a 50% drop in home fans and lucky to get 500 away fans and it was the away fan revenue they relied on. there will be no 6000+ coming here next season. A buyers market, I hope and expect Hoffman and co to let 'em bleed.

In Hoffman I Trust

I know the fanbase is declining. Even Father Mackenzie may call it a day.

dongonzalos

No comment on Hoffman.......... but you do realise the circumstances why he is being put forward as the head of Barclays don't you ?

Yes is no mug, he is on a hiding to nothing with what is about to happen to Barclays. He will either trouble shoot them through the storm for a massive pay off. Or he will stay well clear.

Bob Diamand has started attacking the Bank of England now. Hope there is another enquiry showing the links with certain Government members???

dongonzalos

Take it from me a deal was on the cards, exactly what who knows but Dulieu scuppered it. I have heard said he wanted to stay on as chairman or some capacity, anyway thats gone now also heard he fed the SISU higher-archy with bull. We will find out one day

I did hear the same that KD was Briefing against that offer that was on the table at that time. That his actions resulted in the investors at that time, who were not the Chinese saying they had, had enough and they walked away.

Grendel

Was never going to be a quick solution although a deal was almost done last January but Dulieu fucked that up, different circumstances now and it's a buyers market. I think SISU could throttle the tango man

He resigned on December 20th:facepalm::facepalm:

torchomatic

We'll just be swapping one lot of anonymous investors for another.

Gary Hoffman has always been interested ...... in getting someone else to buy and invest in the club.

Users who are viewing this thread