Get that clown out of goal (1 Viewer)

stevefloyd

You’re talking crap, you mean like Luton are ??. Do yourself a favour, there’s a good lad, get yourself a wine, put your feet up, put the Sound of Music on give, your head a wobble and enjoy the day and the rest of the season.
I see you have beaten me to the wine

TomRad85

Just seen some of the Facebook lot suggesting Wilson should be back in goal. Just goes to show when people stubbornly hold a stupid opinion almost nothing will change that.
Then again I've always felt our fan base can get weird obsessions with some pretty poor players while being overly critical of actual good players.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

To be fair to Wilson, he still seems bouncy and joking in the City Unseen clips. I know that's not 'proof', but it's good that his bubbly/positive attitude appears to have remained, despite being replaced.

Reactions: AOM

JimmyHillsbeard

Just seen some of the Facebook lot suggesting Wilson should be back in goal. Just goes to show when people stubbornly hold a stupid opinion almost nothing will change that.
Then again I've always felt our fan base can get weird obsessions with some pretty poor players while being overly critical of actual good players.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Remember the clamour to drop Joe Murphy in favour of Chris Dunn?

JulianDarbyFTW

Ron-Robert Zieler, German international and backup keeper at the 2014 world cup.
My general footballing knowledge is pretty good, but that name rings no bells. Never really considered backup players getting an international medal. Must feel a bit hollow if you haven't stepped foot on the pitch.

Going off at a tangent, but was looking at Cole Palmer's medals earlier, and he has a Premier League and Champions League winners medal, despite playing a bit part in both. Once a kid has 'won' those sort of medals, it must be hard to maintain motivation. Often wonder if Ryan Bertrand's career was slightly derailed after the surprise Champions League final selection.

NorthernWisdom

My general footballing knowledge is pretty good, but that name rings no bells.
tbf I only know because I googled Chris Dunn's career after reading about him here and forgetting all about his existence until now ;)

Also tbf to Dunn he actually did pretty well at Northampton, ended up having a half decent career elsewhere, and maybe was unlucky he chose that Crewe game to have his diabolically bad moments.

We've had worse (Fabian Debec!) keepers!

Manchester_sky_blue

tbf I only know because I googled Chris Dunn's career after reading about him here and forgetting all about his existence until now ;)

Also tbf to Dunn he actually did pretty well at Northampton, ended up having a half decent career elsewhere, and maybe was unlucky he chose that Crewe game to have his diabolically bad moments.

We've had worse (Fabian Debec!) keepers!
Debec wasn't even the worst, not even close.

Brylowes

We were doing very well until then and should have been out of sight by half time in this game, this was Robins first spell.
Yeah I was at the game, we’d been showing signs of some improvement ‘largely down to the appointment of Robins and on-loan striker David McGoldrick, Robins actually left for Huddersfield about a week after this game.
Ultimately we finished 15th in league 1 having had 3 managers 1 caretaker manager & 2 transfer embargo’s, things weren’t really that great.

I was actually talking about the recording that was posted showing the Crewe goals, it was posted to show how poor the keeper was ‘and he was’ but Crewe just walked through our team for their goals.
🤔We’ve come a long long way.

Users who are viewing this thread