Ghost town (1 Viewer)

simmouk

Administrator
I don't...but then I wouldn't, as I'm "new" hehe.

Nick

Administrator
The license isnt running out now. It has been extended ;)

I think people come on and see no posts so don't bother posting themselves. If everybody who came on posted one or two a day it would get busy :)

pagey89

Although I may not have posted, I have been on every day. I really think it would be a shame to see this forum go down..

What happened to the time where Pagey89, Bunnykins etc all used to be on here posting many things every day.

I really miss it.

Does anyone actually remember me?...

you looing for me buddy?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
well im new here ive 8 hours in work to try burn so i think i can post away and try keep anyone that does log on company to post ha

Bunnykins

Although I may not have posted, I have been on every day. I really think it would be a shame to see this forum go down..

What happened to the time where Pagey89, Bunnykins etc all used to be on here posting many things every day.

I really miss it.

Does anyone actually remember me?...

Hello I've not been on much as I moved House and Got another Job so I've been Really Busy but I've now got the internet up and running at my new house so I'll be one more but like you say it's is very quite.

I Did love playing in The Arcade to try and beat you Guy's But I see thats gone as well Have The Smillie's gone as well.......No wonder people don't bother,

Last edited:

simmouk

Administrator
You mean to say that, during finding and getting a new job, and finding and moving into a new house (said to be one of the most stressful things you can do!), you didn't put SkyBluesTalk.co.uk and the TOP of your list of things to do?! I am shocked and saddened! ;-)

Bunnykins

STRESS????? Whats that Take it all in my Stride.. I got The Job and moved House with 2 weeks COOL A New Start all round COOL :D

simmouk

Administrator
Fecking hell! New job and moved all within 2 weeks?! WHAT?! Thats madness! Have your feet touched the floor yet? I thought moving house was supposed to take AGES! Did you not spend too long looking around at properties then?

Bunnykins

No, It's a Whitefriars property They offered it to me and I took it..:D

I was on There List for 4 and a half years. My other House was a private rental and my landlord was a pig..

simmouk

Administrator
4 and a half years?! Shit me, that is a LONG time to be on a list! Glad you got something sorted anyway - how's it all going?

Nr1

I'm new here. Name is Lucas, originally from the States, but living in China as a manager of an English speaking school. Coventry fan and sadly have not been able to make it to watch a match in person.

I'm a member on another football site, one that is directed more towards English fans, not a forum specifically towards one team. I'm one of the only Coventry supporters on there so it'll be nice to get to know people who are Coventry fans.

Nick

Administrator
Welcome to the site :) It is good to have some overseas city fans :)

Do you only get to watch them when they are on Sky?

simmouk

Administrator
Welcome NR1! Sounds like you've got a pretty unique job there, much more exciting that what I do - bog standard ICT technician lol.

So, if you're from America and now live in China...what on earth made you choose Coventry as a team to support?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread