Goalkeepers (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Brighton Sky Blue

Didn't hear that.

Extremely disappointed he didn't really come over to the fans. Completely bottled it.

It was audible about half a dozen times at least where I was stood. To be honest when he fucked it before half time he just stood there for a good while.

The more he thinks about each mistake the more likely the next one is. Get back to basics and put everything on keeping that clean sheet. Do that and the forwards will do the rest.

letsallsingtogether

He was aweful today has lost us 7 points so far this season.
Sunderland goal, Millwalls first goal and 2 today.
Needs to be dropped and confidence brought back up.
Defenders are starting to panick as they cant trust him.

fatso

Wilson must be given a run now. Moore needs resting until his head is in the right place, but hopefully he will regain some form sooner rather than later.

If Wilson can't get a game now, he needs to move on.

If there's any money available, we need at least 2 defenders that can actually defend.
We've prioritised defenders that can attack down the wings, and defenders that can bring the ball out of defence, how about looking for defenders that can actually defend???

rob9872

Moore wasn't great to begin with when he signed preseason. Then he got a run in the league and was solid. This time around our campaign is disjointed and I know he's made many glaring errors, but I think playing consistently midweek and weekends he'll come good. He's definitely the better of the two keepers imo and I understand there's no point having a reserve if you wont play him, but I'd still be more worried with Wilson in goal tbh.

rob9872

He was aweful today has lost us 7 points so far this season.
Sunderland goal, Millwalls first goal and 2 today.
Needs to be dropped and confidence brought back up.
Defenders are starting to panick as they cant trust him.
Defenders panic because they're also poor and making a number of errors.

mds

Moore played less league games at Cardiff and ShefU in the 8 seasons before we signed him than he has for us in a season and a bit, 37 v 44, you think maybe we are seeing the reason for that?

slowpoke

Moore definitely badly at fault for the first two Hull goals and I think he should have done better for their third, also in the build up to the first goal Dabo was left in no mans land defending isn’t his strongest point.

Last edited:

Great_Expectations

He’s had a horrendous start to the season, but we shouldn’t forget how reliable he was last year.

Like the rest of the team were seeing the results of a lack of game time. And that big gap between Millwall and yesterday can’t have been great mentally.

Don’t understand the calls to drop him, what will that achieve other than him reflecting on how poor he is and a statement from the Management team they’ve lost faith. Especially as he would know he’s been dropped for a player who’s had a career as a back up keeper. Might be different if he had some actual competition.

I thought the calls for Foster were just nostalgic calling of a “name” but actually if he were available for cheap I wouldn’t be opposed to it now. Doubt we can afford to get him in though.

Big game on Wednesday and the last thing we need to do is get on his back.

higgs

What baggage is that then ?
He does a lot of blogging so would be recording a lot of footage at training ground etc he won't stop doing that so may be an issue for any club thinking of offering him a deal. Solid keeper though would like to see him here if he wasn't looking for silly money. A safe pair of hands and experience wouldn't go a miss in a relegation battle which we are in now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

He does a lot of blogging so would be recording a lot of footage at training ground etc he won't stop doing that so may be an issue for any club thinking of offering him a deal. Solid keeper though would like to see him here if he wasn't looking for silly money. A safe pair of hands and experience wouldn't go a miss in a relegation battle which we are in now

He’s always careful in what he posts, he checked with the club what can and cant be featured all the time at Watford and Im sure he’ll do the same here

slowpoke

More interested in his goalkeeping to be honest haven’t read a blog of his yet and unlikely to.

CCFC54321

Safe to say come the end the season robins will be in for a new keeper me thinks.

Two many mistakes and last season I thought he could of done better at times.

Need a strong, dominant keeper marshalling his defence. I don’t see that in Moore?

higgs

Safe to say come the end the season robins will be in for a new keeper me thinks.

Two many mistakes and last season I thought he could of done better at times.

Need a strong, dominant keeper marshalling his defence. I don’t see that in Moore?
Sadly agree think we need one now

letsallsingtogether

Well I don’t fully believe we’ll invest in positions that are more urgent, let alone pay wages for a third goalkeeper.
well isnt having a good goalkeeper urgent at the moment lost us 3 games out of three!

Tommo1993

well isnt having a good goalkeeper urgent at the moment lost us 3 games out of three!

It goes back to the form thing. Moore has a 100% clanger record so far, but even Burge had his unexpected good spells. Defence has been the main concern and that was even before our best defender was sold.

Sick Boy

He’s had a horrendous start to the season, but we shouldn’t forget how reliable he was last year.

Like the rest of the team were seeing the results of a lack of game time. And that big gap between Millwall and yesterday can’t have been great mentally.

Don’t understand the calls to drop him, what will that achieve other than him reflecting on how poor he is and a statement from the Management team they’ve lost faith. Especially as he would know he’s been dropped for a player who’s had a career as a back up keeper. Might be different if he had some actual competition.

I thought the calls for Foster were just nostalgic calling of a “name” but actually if he were available for cheap I wouldn’t be opposed to it now. Doubt we can afford to get him in though.

Big game on Wednesday and the last thing we need to do is get on his back.
He also only played half of pre-season due to being rotated with Wilson - I think ideally Moore would be back-up to a more experienced number one - I expect Wilson to be released at the end of this season.

skyblu3sk

When Moore first landed with us a lot of people (me included) were calling him a good upgrade. I'm really not sure what has happened this season so far but this season has been pathetic.

SheafIsGod

I said in the Sunderland match thread during our first game that a new GK should be a priority in the window and it was met with the “laughing” reactions and usual condescending shite by the many clueless twats that frequent this place.

Never rated Moore or Wilson. Good shot stoppers on their day, but awful when it comes to aerial balls. We haven’t had a GK I’ve had full confidence in since Westwood.

Sick Boy

I said in the Sunderland match thread during our first game that a new GK should be a priority in the window and it was met with the “laughing” reactions and usual condescending shite by the many clueless twats that frequent this place.

Never rated Moore or Wilson. Good shot stoppers on their day, but awful when it comes to aerial balls. We haven’t had a GK I’ve had full confidence in since Westwood.
Murphy was decent enough, IMO.

Reactions: AOM

Frostie

He’s always careful in what he posts, he checked with the club what can and cant be featured all the time at Watford and Im sure he’ll do the same here

He was asked to stop by Watford & initially said he would, then reneged on it. They asked him again & he refused to stop & was fined (more than once I believe) as a result.

Hutch11

I like Moore but he needs taking out of the firing line pronto.
Sunderland , big error
Millwall, we were in total control, bossing the game , their crowd had gone and we were cruising, Moore error and it completely knocked the stuffing out of everyone, team and fans included.
Yesterday, we were shocking first 20 mins but the team battled back , equalised and had gained control of the game, their crowd had gone quiet and we looked good again.
Moore drops the ball on the foot of their forward and once again the team and the fans have the wind taken from their sails.
It can't continue, we are not a bottom of the table team but if we keep gifting really soft goals then the confidence from stands and the team will go and we'll be in a mighty struggle

Sick Boy

I like Moore but he needs taking out of the firing line pronto.
Sunderland , big error
Millwall, we were in total control, bossing the game , their crowd had gone and we were cruising, Moore error and it completely knocked the stuffing out of everyone, team and fans included.
Yesterday, we were shocking first 20 mins but the team battled back , equalised and had gained control of the game, their crowd had gone quiet and we looked good again.
Moore drops the ball on the foot of their forward and once again the team and the fans have the wind taken from their sails.
It can't continue, we are not a bottom of the table team but if we keep gifting really soft goals then the confidence from stands and the team will go and we'll be in a mighty struggle
It doesn't help that we don't have a competent keeper as backup; Wilson was farcical in the cup game.

Users who are viewing this thread