Godden - Huddersfield (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

According to @Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue he knows some contacts up in Blackburn. Boddy was allegedly sitting in a bar when he called their Director of Football to initiate the sale.

I would like to know more about this, as that part does actually sounds like it could be bullshit! The other comments are floating around in official statements though, with it certainly looking like we did make the first move and broadcast that we wanted to sell.

Dave Boddy walks into a bar
'One pint please'
'No problem Dave, we're doing two for a fiver if you're interested?'
'Sold'
'Wait, what?'
'Hyam and Godden for £5, I have witnesses, hand it over'

usskyblue

Was the first Blackburn bid prior to our even skinter landlords not paying for the pitch, or any losses from the pitch being fucked? If so, I’m not sure why everyone’s Y fronts are stained.

SISU aren’t pumping money in so it’s got to fucking come from somewhere?

Brighton Sky Blue

Was the first Blackburn bid prior to our even skinter landlords not paying for the pitch, or any losses from the pitch being fucked? If so, I’m not sure why everyone’s Y fronts are stained.

SISU aren’t pumping money in so it’s got to fucking come from somewhere?

The wife says that a lot too for some reason

Esoterica

This isn't a made up rumour btw, it has come from inside the club.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dunno what the fee might be but would take 2 million for Godden if it meant we could strengthen. Need to go back to the box and find a way to get a CB and a midfielder better than Allen.

Users who are viewing this thread