Transfer Rumour Godden off to Derby? (2 Viewers)

BlueSkiesForever

Absolutely no chance of that sort of money.
Yeah maybe not tbf, just hoping more than anything, tbh I’d take anything over a mil for him, maybe? He’s clearly got some worth but I just think we’re a different team with a different set up now, the likes of McFadzean, Eccles and Godden aren’t the players that are going to transform any of our future seasons.

fernandopartridge

Yeah maybe not tbf, just hoping more than anything, tbh I’d take anything over a mil for him, maybe? He’s clearly got some worth but I just think we’re a different team with a different set up now, the likes of McFadzean, Eccles and Godden aren’t the players that are going to transform any of our future seasons.

We turned down £750k last season, with his age and injury record we'd do well to get a similar offer again

SkyBlueMatt

Eccles has a future here. He has improved a lot over the last 12 months and is only 23. He can definitely be a valuable squad player.

40 mil for Godden
6 mil for Fadz (reduced slightly because of his age)
4 mil for Kelly

I'm excited what Robins can do with that cash.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Personally I’d be happy to see us generate some cash from Godden, he’s a decent back up I suppose but then if we need a replacement for a particular game we’ve always got Haji who can come off the left wing spot. If we got £3-5 mil for Godden then I’d probably take it if I was Doug.

I want whatever you’ve had for breakfast, I need that sort of optimism in my life.

You’d be lucky to get £500k for him now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt smith

I want whatever you’ve had for breakfast, I need that sort of optimism in my life.

Godden should be 4th choice next year, he’s definitely worth keeping but we need another option

last year will be his last imo

BlueSkiesForever

Tbh I priced him higher in case the Godden-lovers came after me 😂 I’d quite happily take around 750K for him, I think there’s not much need for him atm, just handy as a backup striker in case we get an injury.

Brighton Sky Blue

Celebrate Michael Owen GIF by Manchester United

TomRad85

Godden should be 4th choice next year, he’s definitely worth keeping but we need another option

Not sure a 4th choice exists in this formation. Wright is clearly preferred on the left and is very good there, you'd only need 3 central strikers really. Godden as a 3rd choice is fine and I'm sure he'd still get game time.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Matt smith

Not sure a 4th choice exists in this formation. Wright is clearly preferred on the left and is very good there, you'd only need 3 central strikers really. Godden as a 3rd choice is fine and I'm sure he'd still get game time.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Do you not think wright will play down the middle, if we sign a left winger?

agreed though, I’d be happy enough with godden as third choice if we strengthened in wide areas

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I don't get this rush to get rid the guy is a great sub to have coming on and for any money we get we still have to replace him.I don't see any strikers coming through.He's has been and still is a great sevant to this club.Many teams in the championship would love to have someone of his quality coming on as sub.

Users who are viewing this thread