Good Morning. Here to chat CCFC, if anyone would care to (2 Viewers)

intercity

all the Leicester and villa are saying the sky blues are going down the khazi faster than a Chinese baby,bad times these stu.

SLOnAir

To repeat what i posted at the top of the page, why won't you or Shane O'Connor ask Mr Fisher about the turnover/wages and principal activity in CCFC Ltd??? Is it part of the agreement in him coming on air that you don't ask him about certain subjects?

There is, and never would be, any such agreement. Any questions asked are always relevant to the issue under discussion at the time and though, occasionally, pressures of time and circumstance mean that some areas that some people would like to hear about are not covered, it is not because anyone does not want to ask them. I would add, however, that while I understand that some people - particularly some on here - want to get to grips with the detail of accounts, etc..., and that may be very important, there is a limit to how much of that the general audience wants to hear and would stay tuned to. Not to say it shouldn't be asked at some point, however.

SLOnAir

But Stuart he s not the CeO of a football club, the club (share) is at the FL.

He is Chief Executive of Coventry City Football Club until such time as the club is identifed as changing to different owners or he steps down from that role. The issue of the Golden Share is complex and may, regrettably, be resolved in court as the administrator has said.

BrisbaneBronco

Could you envisage a situation where PH1V or another bidder purchases Limited and SISU are left with Holdings. Limited hold the Golden share and Holdings the players contracts. What do u think would happen if this was the case?

jas365

There is, and never would be, any such agreement. Any questions asked are always relevant to the issue under discussion at the time and though, occasionally, pressures of time and circumstance mean that some areas that some people would like to hear about are not covered, it is not because anyone does not want to ask them. I would add, however, that while I understand that some people - particularly some on here - want to get to grips with the detail of accounts, etc..., and that may be very important, there is a limit to how much of that the general audience wants to hear and would stay tuned to. Not to say it shouldn't be asked at some point, however.

ok thats fair enough, but the question as to why CCFC Ltd (according to TF a non trading subsidiary company) had a turnover in 2011 of £10.2m and wage costs of £10.3m is absolutley critical IMO. We all know that what it actually means is that Ltd was the football club not Holdings, it is essential that Fisher is quizzed on this as it changes everything. We are not in a position to ask Fisher this, you are as is Shane O'Connor.
It is my intention to ask Fisher this myself should I get an invite to one of the forums but I know I won't get one as I was very uncomplimentary on the recent survey.

Colin1883

No. I haven't heard from him for a few days.

Thanks...

It's been posted on here that only 4 people turned up to ryton on Thursday evening, do you think this speaks volumes about how we as fans feel about the proposals put foreward by sisu or are we missing the chance to put to them loud and clear that ee want the club to stay in Coventry?

blend

Your very simple analysis of the £70m debt is not investigative. You only have to look briefly at the accounts to show that what you guess does not stack up. Why won't you look at the figures a little more before guessing what they might be made up of? Until you do this you are in my opinion unable to look at the situation impartially, and yet your code says you always will?

Steve.B50

Stuart
In your view, what sort of numbers of home fans do you think will go to games I'd not in Coventry as I have not spoken to one yet, also if we did get a deal and played at Ricoh under SISU what sort of gates do you think we will get?

SLOnAir

The article is here SL, I suggest you read it and start asking Mr Fisher what his opinions are on some of the points raised.
http://aprisonofmeasuredtime.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/its-timmy-time/

The last time you were on here I asked about the turnover/wages and the confusion over the principal activity as stated in the accounts in CCFC Ltd and I have also asked Shane O'Connor to ask Fisher about this several times, but no one seems to want to ask him, why is this???? This is one of the absolute key questions that needs answering IMO.

Without being flippant or patronising, it is a relatively complex question but one worth asking, of course. No one is intentionally ignoring it. Next time the opportunity occurs, why not phone the show and ask it yourself?

SLOnAir

Could you envisage a situation where PH1V or another bidder purchases Limited and SISU are left with Holdings. Limited hold the Golden share and Holdings the players contracts. What do u think would happen if this was the case?

Protracted and hugely damaging court proceedings.

intercity

stu could CWR do a sky blues interactive special to discuss and try to inform the fans of whats happening?cheers

SLOnAir

Thanks...

It's been posted on here that only 4 people turned up to ryton on Thursday evening, do you think this speaks volumes about how we as fans feel about the proposals put foreward by sisu or are we missing the chance to put to them loud and clear that ee want the club to stay in Coventry?

I think it underlines the general apathy the wider population has about CCFC. Everyone is a fan when we do well, but only the passionate few are really bothered when the chips are down.

jas365

Without being flippant or patronising, it is a relatively complex question but one worth asking, of course. No one is intentionally ignoring it. Next time the opportunity occurs, why not phone the show and ask it yourself?

The last twice Fisher has been on Shane O'Connor I have e-mailed him requesting he asks these questions, and he never does. SOC dosen't invite callers to talk to Fisher on air, only after he's gone.

I'm asking you now to ask Fisher these questions the next time he's on your show.

SLOnAir

Your very simple analysis of the £70m debt is not investigative. You only have to look briefly at the accounts to show that what you guess does not stack up. Why won't you look at the figures a little more before guessing what they might be made up of? Until you do this you are in my opinion unable to look at the situation impartially, and yet your code says you always will?

I disagree about the issue of impartiality. My question for you - a genuine question - is why does the precise amount matter? I'm not saying it doesn't matter, but whatever it is, Sisu and its investors have paid the bills. Stating that does not imply support for them or otherwise. It is a statement of fact, isn't it?

SLOnAir

stu could CWR do a sky blues interactive special to discuss and try to inform the fans of whats happening?cheers

I'm sure there will be special programmes at some stage, but I repeat - I am not part of the station management. Such decisions are not mine, but the radio station IS continuing to broadcast the latest on CCFC throughout each day.

SLOnAir

Stuart, how would YOU solve all this mess
What can we do as genuine supporters do

Keep letting ALL involved know what the club means to you ( to us all), but in an appropriate, civilised way. Those who resort to abuse and worse only damage the cause.

Delboycov

I'm sure there will be special programmes at some stage, but I repeat - I am not part of the station management. Such decisions are not mine, but the radio station IS continuing to broadcast the latest on CCFC throughout each day.

Are you saying you have no influence on the content of a programme you present?

Pete in Portugal

Good morning Stuart and thanks for coming on here again. I'd appreciate your comments on the following please:

I accept that it's not always easy to appear to be balanced in your reporting, no matter how hard you try. However, my perception is that in general terms, your interviews with TF have been 'soft' and sympathetic and quite 'searching' and unsympathetic with PWKH. In addition, my perception is that when discussing fans points of view, you appear quick to point out the SISU position but rarely state the ACL position. I don't think I'm alone in seeing things this way. Yet you have maintained that your always balanced. Do you think it's possible you might be wrong about this?

blend

If some of the money is made up of inter-company loans and management fees, then don't you think that is worth looking into from a journalistic perspective. The club is on it's feet, in administration, debt built up beyond belief - we cannot just accept these 'facts'. As has been said earlier just spend 1/2 hr of your time reading this it will give you a different perspective and give you a more impartial view. Rather than accepting 'facts' at face value.

Why not invite the author who regularly posts on here to ask TF questions?

Don't you think that a company that is £70m in debt and is non-trading is a bit strange. Or as it has been told to you as a fact do you just accept it?

http://aprisonofmeasuredtime.wordpress.com/

Users who are viewing this thread