Goodbye CCFC and Sky Blues Talk (1 Viewer)

skybluegaz2

This is my last post on here until SISU have gone because all this constant uncertainty and aggro is getting to me too much - I find myself waking up in a sweat and dashing to the computer in the vain hope that these crooks have gone. I have supported the City since 1962 and had hoped that Administration or a Buyout would have been resolved with SISU getting out by now. But all we do on forums is go round the same issues time and time again under different topics.

It seems we have 3 camps in the City:

1) Those that are grateful for what SISU have done and insist we ought to be grateful for them saddling us with £70m of debt (strange I know, but there are people out there who actually believe this claptrap)

2) those that detest SISU but want ACL to do a deal with them so we can play at the Ricoh. Their view is that by doing so the City will rapidly begin to turn a profit for SISU making them more willing to sell (highly unlikely, would take YEARS before the profits start to materialise)

3) the third camp, the one I subscribe to, wants ACL to refuse to deal with SISU and totally support the "not a penny more" campaign (we feel the ONLY way to get rid of SISU is to starve them out and force them to sell to cut their losses).

So you see, we keep regurgitating the same stuff - there will be supporters of all 3 camps replying - but I for one have had enough. So no more sleepless nights, no more banter and aggro, until SISU have gone I'll even go shopping with the missus rather than waste my time fretting over a club which to my mind died the day the Administrator and the FL gave it back to SISU. And I don't want to talk about it anymore either - so, so long fans forums too. :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

torchomatic

3) = end of the football club.

Anyway, bye.

ccfcway

its all grim at the moment

Still not quite as bad as when we were at HR and then we would hear the announcer said "Number 8, Craig Pead"

torchomatic

He had a great voice that announcer.

ccfcway

its all grim at the moment

Still not quite as bad as when we were at HR and then we would hear the announcer said "Number 8, Craig Pead"

Gary McSheffrey playing the the kids, Craig Pead, Barry Quinn etc...

SHUDDER

Paxman II

This is my last post on here until SISU have gone because all this constant uncertainty and aggro is getting to me too much - I find myself waking up in a sweat and dashing to the computer in the vain hope that these crooks have gone. I have supported the City since 1962 and had hoped that Administration or a Buyout would have been resolved with SISU getting out by now. But all we do on forums is go round the same issues time and time again under different topics.

It seems we have 3 camps in the City:

1) Those that are grateful for what SISU have done and insist we ought to be grateful for them saddling us with £70m of debt (strange I know, but there are people out there who actually believe this claptrap)

2) those that detest SISU but want ACL to do a deal with them so we can play at the Ricoh. Their view is that by doing so the City will rapidly begin to turn a profit for SISU making them more willing to sell (highly unlikely, would take YEARS before the profits start to materialise)

3) the third camp, the one I subscribe to, wants ACL to refuse to deal with SISU and totally support the "not a penny more" campaign (we feel the ONLY way to get rid of SISU is to starve them out and force them to sell to cut their losses).

So you see, we keep regurgitating the same stuff - there will be supporters of all 3 camps replying - but I for one have had enough. So no more sleepless nights, no more banter and aggro, until SISU have gone I'll even go shopping with the missus rather than waste my time fretting over a club which to my mind died the day the Administrator and the FL gave it back to SISU. And I don't want to talk about it anymore either - so, so long fans forums too. :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Absolutely pathetic. Firstly I was not going to reply because you have gone...haven't you? But then I had to correct you.

The reason many of the same topics go round in different threads is because so many refuse to either understand first time they hear it or just don't get it, plain and simple. To that I would add many disagree and agree on those 3 views you have but the problem with you is, you are stuck with your own perspective and your cloth ears are clearly incapable of holding any view that just might be different when factually based. For example £70m in debt as you headline is rubbish. Those with more intelligence may have worked this out by now....some like you still refuse to.
Your second point is that ACL should do a deal. Yes they should and IF they can. The football club will not make profit under the terms as before and will need the time to start fresh negotiations that will lead to a better solution for all. It's not as black and white as you state it.

Your third and final point I can't begin to understand. You like many on here must be deluded that there are people waiting to ride in and buy up 'nothing'. Help to kill off the football club now (under any owner) and you are killing all 125 years of history and there will be NO club.
We have a fighting chance now to move on, be it with some nasty taste in the mouth but a future is there to grasp. I for one do not want to be starting again in Division 99 and I think the majority believe it or not out of 325,000 people in the city would not wish it either.

I don't care for SISU one bit but I care for my football club clinging to life and continuing, not disappearing.

Last edited:

RPHunt

Whether you read this now or sometime in the future, I do sympathise with you.

There are far too many on here that remind me of mistreated dogs. No matter how much they are beaten or starved, they still go back to their cruel master looking for affection.

Paxman II

There are far too many on here that remind me of mistreated dogs. No matter how much they are beaten or starved, they still go back to their cruel master looking for affection.

..and just like a mistreated dog you will still go back and support the owner and get your feed? Or starve and die.

The soothsayer

come on. he likes it.

torchomatic

A mistreated dog? FFS, we have some drama queens on here. At least we didn't get called "scum" this time.

@richh87

Absolutely pathetic. Firstly I was not going to reply because you have gone...haven't you? But then I had to correct you.

The reason many of the same topics go round in different threads is because so many refuse to either understand first time they hear it or just don't get it, plain and simple. To that I would add many disagree and agree on those 3 views you have but the problem with you is, you are stuck with your own perspective and your cloth ears are clearly incapable of holding any view that just might be different when factually based. For example £70 in debt as you headline is rubbish. Those with more intelligence may have worked this out by now....some like you still refuse to.
Your second point is that ACL should do a deal. Yes they should and IF they can. The football club will not make profit under the terms as before and will need the time to start fresh negotiations that will lead to a better solution for all. It's not as black and white as you state it.

Your third and final point I can't begin to understand. You like many on here must be deluded that there are people waiting to ride in and buy up 'nothing'. Help to kill off the football club now (under any owner) and you are killing all 125 years of history and there will be NO club.
We have a fighting chance now to move on, be it with some nasty taste in the mouth but a future is there to grasp. I for one do not want to be starting again in Division 99 and I think the majority believe it or not out of 325,000 people in the city would not wish it either.

I don't care for SISU one bit but I care for my football club clinging to life and continuing, not disappearing.

I think it's idiots like you that make this debate go round and round.

Just when you think certain myths have been dispelled, up pops an absolute cretin with:

You like many on here must be deluded that there are people waiting to ride in and buy up 'nothing'.

The departing poster is probably sick of having to put people like you right. I take it you missed the bids coming in for our club then?

stupot07

to be fair, I havent known any different (with the exception of 1987 and "staying in prem / div 1) since I satrted supporting them some 26 years ago

Exactly it been apart from 1987 it's been pretty shit for the last 45+ years

@richh87

Well in 1987 I was 4 years old, so I've only known since the early 90's.

I don't see the Premier League as having been great, as losing almost every week is sh1t. Since then things have only got worse.

But wait a couple more years with SISU and we might look back on a mid-table finish in League 1 as great times...

sky blue john

You have got it spot on gaz i don't blame you i might join you.
Especially when a prat thinks that if we starve sisu of cash flow that = the end of the club !!
The same muppet who spouted the only game in town continuesly well that myth got well and truly dispelled with three other non sisu bids !!!!!!!

lordsummerisle

Well in 1987 I was 4 years old, so I've only known since the early 90's.

I don't see the Premier League as having been great, as losing almost every week is sh1t. Since then things have only got worse.

But wait a couple more years with SISU and we might look back on a mid-table finish in League 1 as great times...

Things haven't changed much since you were 4 years old, still roll around the floor screaming and crying, "It's not FAIR mummy, it's just not FAIR".

Chinny_Hill

The reason many of the same topics go round in different threads is because so many refuse to either understand first time they hear it or just don't get it, plain and simple. To that I would add many disagree and agree on those 3 views you have but the problem with you is, you are stuck with your own perspective and your cloth ears are clearly incapable of holding any view that just might be different when factually based. For example £70 in debt as you headline is rubbish. Those with more intelligence may have worked this out by now....some like you still refuse to.

Generally I think you speak a lot of sense. However on this occasion I disagree. I firmly believe that the "CTID" brigade are little more than moths to the flame at the moment. It is time to choose how you respond to the situation, and if people want to move away until it is sorted or fails then that is their right, just as much as its yours to follow the club clinging to life. The club is already a husk of what it was, and that creates emotion all around. I'd rather it dies now, because for me it belongs at (or near to) the top table. No flouncing here, just my opinion.:p

Users who are viewing this thread