Goodbye CCFC and Sky Blues Talk (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

This is the crux of it all and the exact reason we all have the same argument time and time again.

Sisu, don't have anyone's loyalty, it's CCFC and the players that have this if you by a ticket.

That's where we will always disagree.

Back in 1999 did you tell people you were a City fan or an avid Bryan Richardson supporter?

I didn't even know how he was screwing us at the time plus I was pretty young so I can't really make a fair comparison, tbh-I didn't go to a game that season, worked every Saturday and couldn't afford it. But in any case SISU are much worse owners IMO.

Either way, I'm fucked if I'm paying money into SISU's pocket as regularly as I have throughout their tenure thus far. If you can't make a stand over how they've treated us, you never will.

hill83

I didn't even know how he was screwing us at the time plus I was pretty young so I can't really make a fair comparison, tbh-I didn't go to a game that season, worked every Saturday and couldn't afford it. But in any case SISU are much worse owners IMO.

Either way, I'm fecked if I'm paying money into SISU's pocket as regularly as I have throughout their tenure thus far. If you can't make a stand over how they've treated us, you never will.

It was more of a rhetorical question to be honest, I didn't have a clue at the time either. I'd still have gone though.

I wouldn't say I'd never make a stand.
If they move us out of the city, I play golf instead.

Astute

No, I'm not going to see City if they don't play at the Ricoh. Nothing to do with NOPM but all to do with the fact that we should play in Coventry. However, if we do play at the Ricoh then I will get my season tickets, my shirts, etc. And of course, there are those who say they won't go even if we are at the Ricoh as they believe this will "starve" SISU out. This, I don't agree with. It will just stave Coventry City and ultimately damage CCFC.

So you agree with NOPM if we move out of Cov? :laugh:

torchomatic

So you agree with NOPM if we move out of Cov? :laugh:

I do not agree with it all at. If we play outside the city then I won't go. Nothing to do with the latest 'buzz' phrase.

But who knows maybe I won't be able to keep away and still attend regardless? That's my decision.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

_brian_

This needs a poll

Okay. Fair enough, mate! I don't know how to set one up but you can use these options:
  • I drink tea and eat cheese
  • I don't drink tea, but I eat cheese
  • I drink tea, but I don't eat cheese
  • I don't drink tea or eat cheese
  • I might drink tea depending on the circumstances, but wouldn't touch cheese regardless
  • I sometimes drink tea and sometimes eat cheese, but I have often refused both
  • I only drink Earl Grey and will eat cheese if part of a cheese board
  • I won't drink tea abroad, but will have cheese in any country
  • I prefer tea to cheese
  • I prefer cheese to tea
  • I won't drink cheese
  • I won't eat tea
  • None of the above
  • One of the above
  • Some of the above
Think that covers it! Happy to be corrected though! Thanks!

wingy

I do not agree with it all at. If we play outside the city then I won't go. Nothing to do with the latest 'buzz' phrase.

But who knows maybe I won't be able to keep away and still attend regardless? That's my decision.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

You shameless Swinger!!

Astute

Okay. Fair enough, mate! I don't know how to set one up but you can use these options:
  • I drink tea and eat cheese
  • I don't drink tea, but I eat cheese
  • I drink tea, but I don't eat cheese
  • I don't drink tea or eat cheese
  • I might drink tea depending on the circumstances, but wouldn't touch cheese regardless
  • I sometimes drink tea and sometimes eat cheese, but I have often refused both
  • I only drink Earl Grey and will eat cheese if part of a cheese board
  • I won't drink tea abroad, but will have cheese in any country
  • I prefer tea to cheese
  • I prefer cheese to tea
  • I won't drink cheese
  • I won't eat tea
  • None of the above
  • One of the above
  • Some of the above
Think that covers it! Happy to be corrected though! Thanks!

You missed one line

I won't drink tea or eat cheese one day a week until we play our home games at the Ricoh

skybluehugh

Exactly it been apart from 1987 it's been pretty shit for the last 45+ years

It has NEVER been as bad as it under the tossers who own us now. At least while in d1/prem we had the excitement of never knowing if we were staying up or going down. Today we know the only way is down under these twats

Users who are viewing this thread