Grendel and Boosh (1 Viewer)

Would you like them banned temporarily

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

its a buzzard

I used to reinforce my flies with velcro just incase, zip and velcro, never a fan of buttons as they seem a bit feminine.
Sensible precaution. My main objection to buttons is that they're a bastard to undo if your hands are frozen - many's a winter's day I've pissed myself working outside.
Your use of the past tense implies that you've hung your gloves up. Advancing age or a coming to your senses?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Greggs

Sensible precaution. My main objection to buttons is that they're a bastard to undo if your hands are frozen - many's a winter's day I've pissed myself working outside.
Your use of the past tense implies that you've hung your gloves up. Advancing age or a coming to your senses?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
I just wear lycra nowadays. Kicking the shit out of someone whilst wearing cycling shorts or leggings is the ultimate alpha move.

duffer

I get where the OP is coming from. No need to ban them though, just stick them on ignore when you've had enough of them. Works for me. :)

Reactions: vow

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The forum has been clogged up by the same couple of people for a while now. Giving it large after it has got to the point that people need to have a vote on you isn't really the win one should be proud of. It's actually quite shameful and embarrassing. I do expect the results may have been slightly different if the votes had been anonymous, given the whole spreadsheet nonsense, and people getting referenced for stuff they said years ago. Laugh if you want, but it makes people hesitant to stand up and say something, which is why they do it.

That is about the grandeur of the character of these people however. In all seriousness anytime either have been called out for their bullshit, it's never been followed through in a public setting, despite goading it themselves. Not hard to see why. Keyboard warriors and cowards.

This really should be the best time to be a fan of the football club, and whilst some sparring can be entertaining, it's getting a bit petulant as it is on every single thread. The creation of this one in particular has been coming for a while I think. Hopefully it can be for the greater good though, as this forum is generally a really decent place in the main.

Boosh

The forum has been clogged up by the same couple of people for a while now. Giving it large after it has got to the point that people need to have a vote on you isn't really the win one should be proud of. It's actually quite shameful and embarrassing. I do expect the results may have been slightly different if the votes had been anonymous, given the whole spreadsheet nonsense, and people getting referenced for stuff they said years ago. Laugh if you want, but it makes people hesitant to stand up and say something, which is why they do it.

That is about the grandeur of the character of these people however. In all seriousness anytime either have been called out for their bullshit, it's never been followed through in a public setting, despite goading it themselves. Not hard to see why. Keyboard warriors and cowards.

This really should be the best time to be a fan of the football club, and whilst some sparring can be entertaining, it's getting a bit petulant as it is on every single thread. The creation of this one in particular has been coming for a while I think. Hopefully it can be for the greater good though, as this forum is generally a really decent place in the main.

You literally arranged to meet me and didn’t show

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I was there, you weren’t. So get back in your basket coward

There is no chance you would meet anybody off here, so stop pretending that you would. It's all a front, because you wouldn't last five minutes in the real world offline. The same thing happened last week, and the same thing happens anytime anybody else calls you out. You're pathetic.

Boosh

There is no chance you would meet anybody off here, so stop pretending that you would. It's all a front, because you wouldn't last five minutes in the real world offline. The same thing happened last week, and the same thing happens anytime anybody else calls you out. You're pathetic.

Then why didn’t you turn up. Scared I guess or were you not even in the country…

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Then why didn’t you turn up. Scared I guess or were you not even in the country…

I was there... You are a complete timewaster. Giving false locations and evading all other requests for your whereabouts. You then have the audacity to come on here and double down. I would probably do the same had I been giving it large so much and then had cowered away. How else will you save face after something like that?

If you want to have a scrap then we can do a charity boxing match, and the proceeds can go to the season ticket fund.

Boosh

I was there... You are a complete timewaster. Giving false locations and evading all other requests for your whereabouts. You then have the audacity to come on here and double down. I would probably do the same had I been giving it large so much and then had cowered away. How else will you save face after something like that?

If you want to have a scrap then we can do a charity boxing match, and the proceeds can go to the season ticket fund.

Yeah let’s do it, what do you weigh?

Boosh

Do you want my cocksize as well?

You’ve not seen it for a few years so might be hard to measure. Unless you’ve lost some timber since I last saw you

usskyblue

boxing-box.gif

Round 2

58c897a81bcbd9e4f4af1c78f251001b.gif

Fysnkysc

I don't think a forum has any authenticity unless some of the posters have offered to meet up for a straightener, whether they turn up or not doesn't really matter, it's the thought that counts.

Polls to get people banned though, come on, what's that all about?
There was one guy that rocked up at Combe abbey here, he was arguing with someone for weeks 😂, the other one didn’t turn up though haha even though he was doing all the shit talking

clint van damme

There was one guy that rocked up at Combe abbey here, he was arguing with someone for weeks 😂, the other one didn’t turn up though haha even though he was doing all the shit talking

You say he didn't turn up, but I can't believe he wasn't hiding in a bush with a polaroid

Users who are viewing this thread