Grendel and Boosh (1 Viewer)

Would you like them banned temporarily

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tisza

no. sick of "cancel" culture. Disagree then debate them. Or just ignore if that's what works best for some - is there noise in a vacuum??

SkyBlueDim

Which one of the Horde are you? Dennis? Can you ask Miss Patricia to come back into the light?
I don’t understand what you mean by this in all honesty. Don’t really understand how to use this, typically the first thing I clicked on and read was you calling someone a groomer thought I’d jump on the bandwagon🤣

skybluetony176

Seriously grendull. Get back on your meds. These multiple personalities you have are starting to take over. Kevin Grendull Crumb, come back into the light.

Skyblueweeman

It does, but often those who cry publicly for the ban are the ones who are quite happy to stir as well, and then just spend all eternity playing the innocent martyr.

It's playground stuff, it really is.

I mean if it was down to me, only you and I would be left posting...

Yeah, fair comment. And it is sooo petty - I just don't get it. Hey ho.

Ah thanks. I'd keep, maybe....Otis and Duffer as well. And Torch got some tickets for me before as well so he's in.

duffer

Yeah, fair comment. And it is sooo petty - I just don't get it. Hey ho.

Ah thanks. I'd keep, maybe....Otis and Duffer as well. And Torch got some tickets for me before as well so he's in.

I'll set up the forum. Might be a bit quiet, but I can guarantee I won't be offering anyone outside. Unless, that is, we can name our champions, like on Game on Thrones. I don't mind someone else taking a beating to uphold my honour. 😁

The Philosopher

A poll as to whether you’d like them banned for a small time to let the forum have a break from the same old shit
I don’t think banning anyone is the solution, put on ignore and if you ever get bored and want to laugh at them, simply “show ignored comments”.

Easy.

Forums are like local committees, local politics, unions, PTAs etc.; when there’s a cause to unite against then everyone gets on. When there’s nothing, they squabble amongst themselves.

You see it time and time again.

At the moment, there’s no SISU or arguments with the council or MA to fight against. I’ll leave that there.

Boosh, Grendel, etc. are the type who just like to wind people up. Don’t let it get to you - it’s a football forum. Easier said than done sometimes, as I can attest.

There’s no need to stop posting though, they will have won in their winding up.

Skyblueweeman

I'll set up the forum. Might be a bit quiet, but I can guarantee I won't be offering anyone outside. Unless, that is, we can name our champions, like on Game on Thrones. I don't mind someone else taking a beating to uphold my honour. 😁

I've never watched GoT mate so that ones over my head. But you'll see from my Avatar that I'm shorter than MR so the chances of me offering anyone out are slim-to-none!

And he was wearing flip-flops!

skybluetony176

I've never watched GoT mate so that ones over my head. But you'll see from my Avatar that I'm shorter than MR so the chances of me offering anyone out are slim-to-none!

And he was wearing flip-flops!
Yeah but you’re from Northern Ireland so that automatically makes you twice as hard as an average man.

Boosh

He's literally been online and on the thread, so yeah it's baseless and made up.

It ‘based on’ that he wasn’t posting. You’ve been off it recently I’m actually worried about you

Nick

Administrator
It ‘based on’ that he wasn’t posting. You’ve been off it recently I’m actually worried about you

Thanks for the concern, I'd be more worried closer to home.

Also, you can click latest activity and it shows what he's been doing so you don't need to worry your little head.

Boosh

Not sure getting 20's thrown all over me is that stressful.

Good try though, I am sure Grendel will be really proud of you.

I hope he is, Boddy will be fuming at the abuse you’re allowing towards him on here no doubt. Slap on the wrist in your next meeting

Users who are viewing this thread