Guess The Crowd v Notts County (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Regarding the first 3 rows being closed, in the other play off games I don’t recall seeing this being enforced? I thought it was EFL rules or is it really because our fans can’t contain themselves?

It isn't at Scunthorpe by the look of it.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

giphy.gif
A lot of people *on Facebook* don’t have the capability or will to *go online*?

o_O

Don't shoot the messenger!

If I was to explain it better, a lot of people are posting in broken English with shit spelling about where to get tickets from.

They obviously have the internet, but you'd be fooled to think these people have the intelligence or capability of picking their seat online. Remember, they have to make an account too!

Some people are just stuck in their old ways or aren't very bright. If they want to walk up and buy a ticket, let them.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I suspect a reputation for pitch invasions every time we get a corner or something remotely exciting !??

Exactly.

I knew it was bullshit when they said it.

Unfortunately we never thought to question it as we're so shit we've never been in the playoffs before!

theferret

I need to get into the netting business judging by the pictures just posted on twitter.

Noted also that both Scunthorpe and Rotherham fans spilled onto the pitch today. I doubt either set of fans will lose any sleep*

*Not that I'm condoning it, but don't really understand all the teeth-gnashing on here.

matesx

Very long queues at Ricoh ticket office. My mate just came into Cherry Tree saying very busy indeed.

Ccfcsj

If people cant afford 2 home games in s row then it's not an excuse. For me and my lad it's 50 quid with tickets, travel and parking. That's before a pint and a bite. 2 weeks running that's alot. Fortunately for me I can do it but I'm well aware some can't.

Thank you for saying this. I'd love to be there tonight but unfortunately money is tight and I can't afford it. I'm sure there's many other people like me.

If you can afford it and are going I hope you have a great time and enjoy the match and atmosphere. I'll be there in spirit.

#PUSB

better days

Thank you for saying this. I'd love to be there tonight but unfortunately money is tight and I can't afford it. I'm sure there's many other people like me.

If you can afford it and are going I hope you have a great time and enjoy the match and atmosphere. I'll be there in spirit.

#PUSB
Absolutely true
When we had two young kids and my Mrs wasn't working things were pretty desperate for a good few years
It's easy to forget but there are always plenty of people in the same position

Sky Blue Harry H

Didn't make sense to me - where could they have fitted another 15k in the stadium ?

pusbccfc

The three blocks in the telegraph that were open were barely half full. The top tier was pretty much empty. There were 3500 empty seats in the away end. The front three rows being closed is a huge number of seats.

Sky Blue Harry H

The three blocks in the telegraph that were open were barely half full. The top tier was pretty much empty. There were 3500 empty seats in the away end. The front three rows being closed is a huge number of seats.

I get that - still not convinced that you could have got another 15k in that stadium tonight.

Bennosdancingfeet

I agree, what a load of bollocks. The whole side was packed, they bought about 3000, there’s no chance there was nearly as many empty seats as people in seats.

Tommo72

Heard a number of racist comments tonight in the West Stand, significant number of SI brigade around mixing it with the oldies etc, very cringe.

Evo1883

17400 is not a bad turnout at all , only 2/3 clubs in league 1 and 2 could pull that on a good day .
The attendance figure is dubious anyway , These figures are saying we had More home fans v morecambe , which didn’t look the case at all

Adge

17000 odd is still a decent attendance for L2, but again it shows that while the Cockroaches are still in charge that people will not come out for our biggest game in years.

Users who are viewing this thread