Gyokeres Deal Details (3 Viewers)

Sick Boy

There have been a couple of rumours here about Milan and Inter being interested in him.

shmmeee

Italy or Germany for him next I reckon if anyone can pay the fee. Just get a feeling the Prem doesn’t appeal.

Sick Boy

Italy or Germany for him next I reckon if anyone can pay the fee. Just get a feeling the Prem doesn’t appeal.
Yeah, I agree, especially with his partner playing in Italy as well. I think he’d do really well in Serie A and would also have CL football at one of the top clubs.

ccfc1234

Yeah, I agree, especially with his partner playing in Italy as well. I think he’d do really well in Serie A and would also have CL football at one of the top clubs.
Don't disagree that Italian football would suit him. I am only hoping it's Chelsea as they seem to be willing to pay over the odds and we are in line to get a percentage of the deal!!

ccfc1234

I think at this point Sporting would insist on the €100M release clause for him to go so early in the contract.
As long as the price is right I dont mind where he goes, has anyone in the Italian top flight paid those sorts of numbers recently or have the capacity to do so?

TomRad85

The great thing is with that and the Hamer cash we don’t really need it beyond a CM and replacing anyone who leaves.

I’d be happy to spend £1-2m on young prospects and leave the first team as it is.
I believe in this formation we need depth across the front 3 now. Prospects are fine, although of course recognised prospects don't always come cheap.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

The great thing is with that and the Hamer cash we don’t really need it beyond a CM and replacing anyone who leaves.

I’d be happy to spend £1-2m on young prospects and leave the first team as it is.
Use the capital on the academy imo

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Talk of Porto upping the Goykorers contract and adding a 150 Euro
Sell on claus could double our little bit.

Il Pirata

As long as the price is right I dont mind where he goes, has anyone in the Italian top flight paid those sorts of numbers recently or have the capacity to do so?
Only Juve buying Vlahovic. But neither they, Inter (huge debt) or Milan can realistically afford to pay €60m+ for a player at the moment.

shmmeee

Of course, the profit for Cov could be porked if a player exchange deal is involved ;)

Player would need to be valued and we could challenge if we felt that value wasn’t at market rate. Aside from anything else by accepting any deal they’re saying it’s worth at least €100m

DrPoolittle

Player would need to be valued and we could challenge if we felt that value wasn’t at market rate. Aside from anything else by accepting any deal they’re saying it’s worth at least €100m

Yeah, you are right about that but challenging a valuation is subjective.

Equally, player exchange deals are notoriously difficult.

The key thing here is that clubs will negotiate their way to the best possible deal for the themselves

slowpoke

Bit of a snippet off Gossip which I know links all sorts of rumours a bit willy-nilly that Man United are interested now, on another site their managers neck is firmly on the block and they are now linked with a Swedish manager, I’d think that would put any fee up significantly especially now armed with the Ratcliffe money and desperate to get back firmly in the top four and higher. Also linked with Saudi clubs can’t see that happening but if true could nearly double what we got off Sporting. If any of that occurs it must be our deal of the century.

Sky Blue Pete

Bit of a snippet off Gossip which I know links all sorts of rumours a bit willy-nilly that Man United are interested now, on another site their managers neck is firmly on the block and they are now linked with a Swedish manager, I’d think that would put any fee up significantly especially now armed with the Ratcliffe money and desperate to get back firmly in the top four and higher. Also linked with Saudi clubs can’t see that happening but if true could nearly double what we got off Sporting. If any of that occurs it must be our deal of the century.
Yok won’t be pushing though will he?

Would be great obviously

He’s improved so much over the last season and a half wonder what his ceiling is

Users who are viewing this thread