Gyokeres Deal Details (3 Viewers)

slowpoke

Yok won’t be pushing though will he?

Would be great obviously

He’s improved so much over the last season and a half wonder what his ceiling is
One thing he is Pete he is very astute he will almost certainly have plan like I reckon he had here, nice to know though there’s nice little Brucie bonus in the pipeline one day.

David O'Day

I think he’ll see out the season with Sporting and move in the summer. His stock will keep rising and more suitors will come to the table.
yeah he is going to want to keep scoring in what is a basically a league with some poor teams to push up his value if not just so he can get more wages offered

Sky Blue Harry H

Just watched the highlights can see two assists on there really nice crosses. Assume the rest were passes before the highlight kicked in.
Haha - just did the same. The first 2 were obvious (and great play by Vik), but the others I couldn't really see his involvement (as you say it must have been earlier than the highlights kicked in?)

SBbucks

Bit of a snippet off Gossip which I know links all sorts of rumours a bit willy-nilly that Man United are interested now, on another site their managers neck is firmly on the block and they are now linked with a Swedish manager, I’d think that would put any fee up significantly especially now armed with the Ratcliffe money and desperate to get back firmly in the top four and higher. Also linked with Saudi clubs can’t see that happening but if true could nearly double what we got off Sporting. If any of that occurs it must be our deal of the century.

As far as I can see there’s no committed investment from Ratcliffe on the football side in this initial deal. $300m is committed for infrastructure investment/improvement at Old Trafford, but that seems to be it (for the moment).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlueMatt

I think he now has 27 G/A in 21 games. They are not even half way through, I don't know if they are still in Europe.

If he finishes on 50+, then surely chequebooks will open.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Look it's a great move for him and he chosen well. He will be moving this summer or defo next to a team better than sporting.

Wether thats elite tier or Bayern real city etc or just below with inter Barca psg etc(just picked 3 at random) remains to be seen.

But he's going to go for over 60m that's for sure

We have a payday coming!

Jamesimus

Glad he’s doing well, but also I think our current crop of players would likely do very well against “Estoril Praia”.

clint van damme

Look it's a great move for him and he chosen well. He will be moving this summer or defo next to a team better than sporting.

Wether thats elite tier or Bayern real city etc or just below with inter Barca psg etc(just picked 3 at random) remains to be seen.

We have a payday coming!

Yeah, can't see him moving in January despite the speculation, big move in the summer.

Nuskyblue

I think he now has 27 G/A in 21 games. They are not even half way through, I don't know if they are still in Europe.

If he finishes on 50+, then surely chequebooks will open.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
Yea, still in the Europa league

TomRad85

We got very good deals for Gyok and Hamer considering we are a Championship club and the length of time they had left on their contracts. Gyokeres in particular will likely earn us quite a bit more too.
The people who suggested that we shouldn't have sold Hamer at the time were bonkers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Lets just hope Darwin Nunez hasn't deflated the value of strikers coming out of Portugal's top flight ;)

David O'Day

PSG paid €65 million so that is a good baseline price for someone after a breakout year in that league

skyblueelephant76

Haha - just did the same. The first 2 were obvious (and great play by Vik), but the others I couldn't really see his involvement (as you say it must have been earlier than the highlights kicked in?)
For his 4th assist he layed it off on the halfway line then the goalscorer ran half the length of the pitch and smashed it in from the edge of the box.

Londonccfcfan

We got very good deals for Gyok and Hamer considering we are a Championship club and the length of time they had left on their contracts. Gyokeres in particular will likely earn us quite a bit more too.
The people who suggested that we shouldn't have sold Hamer at the time were bonkers.

We havnt invested any of the Hamer money yet.

Imagine where we would be in the league if we had Hamer?? We would be challenging for top 2.

TomRad85

We havnt invested any of the Hamer money yet.

Imagine where we would be in the league if we had Hamer?? We would be challenging for top 2.
Would we? We'd probably be playing the old formation and not even getting close to getting the best from Sakamoto and Wright. Turning down the bid for a player who clearly didn't want to stay would have been ridiculous. It literally funds our next transfer window.

MalcSB

We have a payday coming!
The release fee is €100m so £86m

Users who are viewing this thread