Gyokeres to West ham? (1 Viewer)

Hobo

One cap doesn’t make him fully fledged - he didn’t consistently get called up until last year
Well that argument goes numerous ways, at what point does he become a fully fledged international? Someone else said he is, but is he?

He is a great talent, but his next move is crucial. He won't walk it in the Premier League.

Nobbie_67

Well that argument goes numerous ways, at what point does he become a fully fledged international? Someone else said he is, but is he?

He is a great talent, but his next move is crucial. He won't walk it in the Premier League.

Agree, he can be too determined to do it all on his own at times, but when he starts passing it around more he adds a new dimension. Got much better at that the second half of this season with great results. Robins is coaching him well and he’s matured, but I’m sure he’ll be off if we don’t go up and (if we do) if we can’t match the package offered by the likes of West Ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

9 of his 13 international caps have been whilst playing for us - the other 4 appearances were intermittent.

As I said - he’s clearly too good for this league - 2 20 goal seasons and this season has 21 goals and 10 assists.

his finishing possibly needs honing in - but you’re burying your head in the sand if you don’t think he’s ready to step up

21 goals.
Pukki 29 Championship, 11 Premier, 26 Championship, 11 Premier..... Far more international caps and goals and there was hardly a queue for him last season was there.

The step up from Championship to Premier is huge. Gyokores is younger but he is still raw. Not saying he won't make it but it is not a given - is all I am saying.

Grendel

He got his first full cap 8th January 2019 and his parent club was Brighton.

That’s great - Martin Lorentzson was a fully fledged Swedish international when he joined us

sotvtoday

I would love to keep him, but also don’t mind if he goes as long as we get a decent fee, £25m+. Too many times over the SISU years we let players run down their contracts and go for free. If we had been clever and sold them, we would’ve been in a much better financial position right now.
Possibly not - They may have just had the cash!

Grendel

21 goals.
Pukki 29 Championship, 11 Premier, 26 Championship, 11 Premier..... Far more international caps and goals and there was hardly a queue for him last season was there.

The step up from Championship to Premier is huge. Gyokores is younger but he is still raw. Not saying he won't make it but it is not a given - is all I am saying.

Pukki is 33 and one of the highest paid players in the Norwich squad. The average is £45k so he’s on £60k a week plus

TomRad85

Pukki is 33 and one of the highest paid players in the Norwich squad. The average is £45k so he’s on £60k a week plus
I find it odd when people just bung goal stats up. If people can't see what else Gyokeres offers that puts him apart from many other players that score goals at this level then I'm not sure what to say.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hobo

I find it odd when people just bung goal stats up. If people can't see what else Gyokeres offers that puts him apart from many other players that score goals at this level then I'm not sure what to say.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I haven't said Gyokeres doesn't have things to offer?
I find it odd that you can't spot what else Pukki offers?

Essexrobbie

Ironically, I think the team that Vik would suit best in the premiership is Brighton. He seems tailor made for the way they play
Don't they like to keep possession a lot which wouldn't suit Vic as he likes it early down the channels.

slowpoke

It’s all paper talk, go onto Gossip every clubs from Man City down are linked to big transfers Gyo is an obvious one Akpom is linked to others as are the Luton strikers, it’s transfer window time, it’s a case of wait until after Saturday, a couple of Vik goals should add another £15 million to his value.

Users who are viewing this thread