Gyokeres (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Best all round forward to play for us at Championship level since premier league relegation ? Discuss

I'm talking performance wise at this level

Unplayable at times , like an old fashioned 9 , so hard to play against

Can't be any better ?

Hertsccfc

Best all round forward to play for us at Championship level since premier league relegation ? Discuss

Can't be any better ?
Wilson? Probably not though, and you are probably right.

Alkhen

I'd say yes, especially as a sole striker. You can see defenses hate his direct style.

As for other strikers in the champ we have had some right let downs. Hughes, Eastwood and McKenzie to name a few.

Juke and King had good moments and had a soft spot for Adebola but I think Vik is the best out and put striker in my book.

Gint11

I’d like more goals from Gyko and i reckon he does too but overall outstanding.

Evo1883

Got laughed at when he was on loan and I said he was something unexpected and had a lot of potential. Those doubters are absolutely silent now.

He'll be in the Swedish national starting XI and a premier league 'start elva' within 2 years.

He looks like a west ham or Palace type player 😂

rob9872

He was a beast today. Best striker of his type in the league by a mile. Hold up play, strength, running amazing. A bit one dimensional with being so right footed and will never be a poacher type, buy enjoy him whilst we have him. Will definitely play at the top level and although we kept our assets in the summer I'd expect him and Cal gone in January.

Brighton Sky Blue

He was a beast today. Best striker of his type in the league by a mile. Hold up play, strength, running amazing. A bit one dimensional with being so right footed and will never be a poacher type, buy enjoy him whilst we have him. Will definitely play at the top level and although we kept our assets in the summer I'd expect him and Cal gone in January.

Hope against hope the powers that be can be persuaded to hold fire until the summer

skybluepm2

Can change the game in an instant, very rarely looks as though he’s going to lose the ball and I’m sure if we manage to keep hold of him and he steers clear of injury, he’ll grab 20 goals this season. I’d go as far as saying he’s the most important player in the squad. Certainly didn’t envisage that when we signed him on a perm from Brighton.

pusbccfc

Can't be any better ?

Let's be honest, the likes of Hamer, Gyökeres and O'Hare are the best players we've had since the PL.

The standard of football is much higher now and these are some of the best players in the division.

no_loyalty

Is there any better lone striker in the championship than Vik?

Brylowes

David McGoldrick looked very special in his short stay here, for whatever reason he couldn’t make it happen at his home town club Forest, but arrived here bursting with energy, strong, hungry and full of goals.
Unfortunately we proved to be little more than the shop window he needed to progress his career elsewhere, great player tho by all accounts.
edit> Not saying he’s better than Vic by the way.

stupot07

Marlon King was a class above in his short time with us, and Leon Best and Lukas Jutkiewicz in those half a good seasons they had prior to their moves were right up there too, with Gyokeres at the minute.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Just watching motd and thinking about some of the ex championship players getting regular games in the prem, namely kieffer moore.
I quite like Moore. I think He’s decent and holding his own in the top flight.
Vik is better than him right? I know I’m/we’re biased but Vik can do so much more. Even in his quietest games he’s a right handful for defenders.

Alkhen

Just watching motd and thinking about some of the ex championship players getting regular games in the prem, namely kieffer moore.
I quite like Moore. I think He’s decent and holding his own in the top flight.
Vik is better than him right? I know I’m/we’re biased but Vik can do so much more. Even in his quietest games he’s a right handful for defenders.
I watched Keifer Moore a few times for my local side FGR, absolutly shocked at how well his career has gone for him! Didnt really see anything special in him at all at that stage. Does go to show that some players take a little longer to bloom

covboy9

Opponent fans raving about him every week

Brilliant player

If he was a brilliant finisher he wouldn’t be with us

If he gets 20 this season he’ll get a prem move

Terry_dactyl

I watched Keifer Moore a few times for my local side FGR, absolutly shocked at how well his career has gone for him! Didnt really see anything special in him at all at that stage. Does go to show that some players take a little longer to bloom
He’s done well alright. Has looked quality at times at international level. I think Cardiff turned down big money from Wolves for him at one stage. The story is that he more or less gave up for the bluebirds once he knew other teams were in for him. Bournemouth got him on the cheap.

Brylowes

I'd sooner have Vik than Callum Wilson
Have you been drinking?
Obviously it’s all about opinions, but it’s a fair shout ‘even tho it’s difficult to make a comparison given the difference in level and environment they’re playing in.
Are we currently seeing the best of Vic, of course not, he is playing the game he’s required to play for the good of CCFC, who knows how good he could be in a more attacking set up with quality players all around him, his strength and ability to hold players off is fantastic in the opposition half, would be interesting to see how he could up his game further by doing the same in more advanced positions and with top quality support.
I’m sure his day will come.

Users who are viewing this thread