Gyokeres (5 Viewers)

The Philosopher

I’d take quadruple that for Sheaf he’s far and away the better player
Sheaf is the most improved player over the last 12 months. He used to dither and pass backwards rather than forwards and pass when a shot was the best option. Despite that he showed some class which made his f—- ups all the more frustrating; there was clearly a decent player in there.

He’s slim still and since he doesn’t rely on pace or agility so much could he afford to beef up a little? Mid 20’s is the time to fill out a bit. Would a Sheaf who is less easy to move off the ball be a better or worse option?

Sky Blue Harry H

Sheaf is the most improved player over the last 12 months. He used to dither and pass backwards rather than forwards and pass when a shot was the best option. Despite that he showed some class which made his f—- ups all the more frustrating; there was clearly a decent player in there.

He’s slim still and since he doesn’t rely on pace or agility so much could he afford to beef up a little? Mid 20’s is the time to fill out a bit. Would a Sheaf who is less easy to move off the ball be a better or worse option?
So you want him to morph from a Sheaf into a haystack ?
Barley thought about that aspect if I'm honest.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Gyokeres is vastly overrated. Poor finisher and one of the most predictable/one-footed players I’ve ever seen. I’d be happy with anything over 5mil
While I agree he isn't a great finisher and is quite predictable in how he plays, he is bloody good at what he does.

I'd be fuming for less than £15m and would hope for £20m + sell-ons

Bad Boy

Prem defenders would have him sussed in a matter of weeks.
Go to Everton.... what a shitshow of a club they are right now.
But you know what they say about money and if you think the grass is greener, bye matey. .

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Im not sure, I think having that agility helps him though for when he covers the wingbacks and a counter attack comes and he’s defending a tricky winger (practically every week that’d be)

stay_up_skyblues

I’m sure Gyo would back himself to score the goals to keep Everton up were he to end up there. It wouldn’t be purely financial.

PVA

So it's about money then. Everything is about money. Let's worship at the God of money.

Well, yeah. Pretty much.

That's not only applicable to football of course.

Would you turn down a job that offered 4x your wage?

Brighton Sky Blue

WestEndAgro

fatso

I can't see Southampton selling Che Adams to another relegation contender, that would be throwing the towel in and accepting the drop, their fans would go mental.

If Everton come in with a serious offer, I'd insist on having Ellis Simms in part ex, he looks the closest thing to a Gyokeres replacement, and would fit into our system.

Brighton Sky Blue

I can't see Southampton selling Che Adams to another relegation contender, that would be throwing the towel in and accepting the drop, their fans would go mental.

If Everton come in with a serious offer, I'd insist on having Ellis Simms in part ex, he looks the closest thing to a Gyokeres replacement, and would fit into our system.
How much would you be willing to take off the fee for that to happen?

Lord_Nampil

I'd want £15m plus Simms. With time rapidly running out, Everton arnt in a strong negotiating position. I'd say take it or leave it, as realistically the deal would have to be done in the next 24 hours or so to allow time for medicals etc.

Remember Simms can only play for Everton and Sunderland this season…

Users who are viewing this thread