Hamer (8 Viewers)

Hincha

Would rather Gus go now and the team go through major growing pains now and probably kiss goodbye our hopes of a top 6 finish this season.

If he stays and leaves on a free we lose out massively financially and spend the start of next season figuring out how to play without him.

shmmeee

Would rather Gus go now and the team go through major growing pains now and probably kiss goodbye our hopes of a top 6 finish this season.

If he stays and leaves on a free we lose out massively financially and spend the start of next season figuring out how to play without him.

As long as he doesn’t go for peanuts and it sounds like King is always happy to let a player stay than take a shit offer so hopefully he won’t. Upwards of £10m I’ll accept considering the situation, below that we may as well keep him if he’s happy to stay.

Chris1987

YIKES! Had no clue what a mess they're in.

They're a total shambles. Owners want to sell for a sum they will never get and the transfer spend is laughable. My mate who lives on the next street to me and has had a Blades season ticket for 45 years has lumped a lot of money on them to get relegated. Speaks volumes

Hincha

They're a total shambles. Owners want to sell for a sum they will never get and the transfer spend is laughable. My mate who lives on the next street to me and has had a Blades season ticket for 45 years has lumped a lot of money on them to get relegated. Speaks volumes

Look worse than they did last year. Wouldn't get promoted from the Championship with their current squad.

slowpoke

This constant speculation is wearing me and I suspect most of our fan base down.
When we lost the play-off a lot of us were resigned to Gyokeres leaving especially once there was serious foreign interest.
Hamer, pay him Mr King.
Despite the play-off disappointment the fans have backed the club over 18500 ST. holders and counting thats over a 40% increase from last season, if it’s just money pay him.
Not to do so and worst still to flog him to a championship rival will in my opinion be a massive kick in the teeth to the supporters.

robbiekeane

This constant speculation is wearing me and I suspect most of our fan base down.
not really - i stayed off here for a few weeks in pre-season and just followed the official ccfc.co.uk news section and it was great. Think you'll find it just wears people on here down, a small fraction of the fan base

standupforcity

Or we get promoted and he stays with us!

covcity4life

Jacob would cost £50m+, probably a lot more.

It's his brother Aaron, on loan at Boro last year.
Knew he had a brother but couldn't remember name and wondered if you mixed up with original Aaron Ramsey who now at Cardiff

Obv not lol

Grendel

I’m sure a fair chunk of the £15m will relate to appearances and probably Premier league survival but it’s still going to be at least £8m upfront so good business

Blows a lot of theories about Hamer out the window. He clearly wants a taste of premier league and that’s his main interest in life

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m sure a fair chunk of the £15m will relate to appearances and probably Premier league survival but it’s still going to be at least £8m upfront so good business

Blows a lot of theories about Hamer out the window. He clearly wants a taste of premier league and that’s his main interest in life
I would hope not given they’re cast iron favourites to come back down.

Users who are viewing this thread