Happy Christmas one and all !!! (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just about to close the office for Christmas and looking forward to a great time with my family & friends

The team is doing us proud, playing good football and challenging at the right end of the table. The off field stuff should not dim that

So Happy Christmas one and all, to you and your families. Enjoy yourselves and have lots of fun!!!

vector-illustration-santa-claus-carrying-260nw-110958719.jpg

DannyThomas_1981

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year but most importantly looking forward to the re-commencement of the tribal wars and bloodshed on SBT as soon as possible!

More seriously it's been a pleasure to have debated with many of you in 2019 - some epic moments and discussions that will long live in the memory.

Irish Sky Blue

Christmas Greetings to the Sky Blue Army from Snowy Austria.
Totally off the point. We visited Austria for the first time last week (Salzburg). What a lovely city and lovely country. It certainly wasn’t snowy last week, almost spring like.
Happy Christmas to everyone.

Adge

Can I wish the compliments of the season onto you all and may the new year bring you good health, joy and much prosperity.

shmmeee

Merry Christmas to all, here’s to it being our last in this godforsaken division.

stevefloyd

Merry Christmas mofos hope you all have a great one and I wont miss him out....hairy messcreek cc4l :)

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Totally off the point. We visited Austria for the first time last week (Salzburg). What a lovely city and lovely country. It certainly wasn’t snowy last week, almost spring like.
Smashing place. Honeymoon there, plus revisited with our son last year. Merry Xmas one and all on here, and good health in the coming year.

stay_up_skyblues

Merry Christmas to you and yours. My two predictions - 1 a half season ticket for Christmas (judging by the size and shape of the gift under the tree) and 2 - another Wembley playoff success. PUSB.

Citysince47

Next time you visit, try a trip to the mountains south of Salzburg. The area near Zell am Zee and Kaprun is fabulous with the ski lifts open all year long

Sky Blue Pete

Merry Christmas guys. May you all know the peace of the Christ child this xmas. God bless you all my fellow city sufferers

Irish Sky Blue

Next time you visit, try a trip to the mountains south of Salzburg. The area near Zell am Zee and Kaprun is fabulous with the ski lifts open all year long
We went up the cable car on the Untersbahn(?). That was lovely.Spring at the bottom of the mountain and winter at the top.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Just gone on twitter and seen an automated tweet from SBT over a topic called, ‘Pissing in the bath’. On Christmas Day. Could only happen on here. Merry Christmas all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread